Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel path, trade ban and long runs...

NotWhoItSeems

I have been doing a long survival yesterday just to see how far can I push in the steel path.

Logged in today wanted to do some trades and found out I was trade banned.

as far as I know I have been doing everything by the books.

not even resorting to macros, alt tabbing only to change videos on youtube or talk on discord and post pictures of the progress.

yes the run was long (4 hours and 25mins - got to see level 5k enemies), but I am not sure what type of trigger that is...

are we past the days of doing long runs for fun now? how is this challenge mode even going to be a thing if we cant just see how far can we push ourselves?

maybe I miss understood but I thought it was extra challenge for fun...

5 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

how can it be related to this long run though? better ask the support ticket, which i assume you already have by now.

Support won't even look at your ticket. Confirmed. I got a random ban for 2 weeks and they answered just after week 3 or so.

4 минуты назад, Darth_BOR сказал:

Support won't even look at your ticket. Confirmed. I got a random ban for 2 weeks and they answered just after week 3 or so.

even if they will answer fine it will be something like "all is fair, just wait ur 2 weeks, cant help you". From some reddit post

"Hello XXXX,

As you may already know, a recent mission that you completed was flagged for having abnormal results and this has resulted in a two week moratorium on trades being placed on your account. After this auditing period concludes favourably your trading privileges will be restored to your account.

Thank you for your understanding. "

Copy and paste nothing more you get.

21 minutes ago, NotWhoItSeems said:

as far as I know I have been doing everything by the books.

not even resorting to macros, alt tabbing only to change videos on youtube or talk on discord and post pictures of the progress.

Some more information would be required for us to understand the issue. Were you doing it solo? With Khora or Octavia (afk concerns)? How much Steel Essence did you get?

Archived