Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Release the Athodai for Everyone!

Novashank

12 hours ago, (PS4)MYKK678 said:

And that's the second time you've deflected because you don't have any reasonable answers.

I mean you actually posted above telling people who disagree with you to leave. That's not how a " Petition" works. That's not how a thread works either. The thread was a mistake through and through. You started it with a completely unsubstantiated claim and then tried to blame DE for your choice, trying to pretend that an easy solution was physically impossible for most of the human race to implement. Anyone questioning why you felt it was unfair got zero reasonable answers. And then you decided to go as far as personal attacks to cover up your lack of answers. 

You can't grab "facts" out of thin air and then expect not to be asked about them. And Threads are for opinions and conversations, which will not always align with yours. You can feel hard-done-by if you like, you're entitled to, but you cant make false claims and expect to get away with it, nor deflect with personal attacks and think that'll gain you pity.

Have a good weekend.

Says the person personally attacking someone else on the forums as for the unsubstantiated numbers of people who didnt get the weapon, check the forums or youtubes videos with the number of peeople complaining that they dont have there weapon, at a VERY quick count (that took me about 15 minutes of control F searching comments, i found over 400 people on a handful of videos and this forum complaining or agreeing that they havnt recevived it, Im lucky i did however Why are YOU of all people so #*!%ing egotistical that you have to gate keep a free weapon ? Seriously get off your high horse and just let the people who missed it get it sometime in game. Gatekeeping scumbags need to leave this community for good.

23 hours ago, Rawbeard said:

why is it unfair?

Ever hear about timezones? Like, it might be 3pm for you, but it's 3 am for someone else? If you don't care, then you might be just xenophobe since you're flipping a finger for everyone else that doesn't live near you.

52 minutes ago, Kowboi said:

Says the person personally attacking someone else on the forums as for the unsubstantiated numbers of people who didnt get the weapon, check the forums or youtubes videos with the number of peeople complaining that they dont have there weapon, at a VERY quick count (that took me about 15 minutes of control F searching comments, i found over 400 people on a handful of videos and this forum complaining or agreeing that they havnt recevived it, Im lucky i did however Why are YOU of all people so #*!%ing egotistical that you have to gate keep a free weapon ? Seriously get off your high horse and just let the people who missed it get it sometime in game. Gatekeeping scumbags need to leave this community for good.

Another one huh, ok..... lets do this

1. You dont seem to understand the concept of a personal attack. Nor the allowance of difference of opinion with regards to Forum Members.

2. If you did understand the concept of a personal attack, then you definitely didnt go and read the whole conversation that me and he/she had. Jumping in at a random point will only end badly for you if you haven't read posts properly and gathered proper context. Don't worry, thats coming up in a sec.

3. Yh, unsubstantiated. Unless Warframe currently has 500-700 players altogether, making your random magical 400 number the large portion, then the OPs claim is false. Thats math. Its been around longer than you or I. Its rules dont change.

4. This is when things really get awkward for you. Ready? Ok so did you manage to look at the very last line of my 1st reply to him/her before beginning your strange "gate keep ego" rant? Should i wait for you to? I have a few minutes if you'd like. Actually, i'll be nice and quote it for you; "It probably will release eventually, maybe even with Deimos...."  I'm kinda questioning if you know what a horse is now, never mind a high horse? Kinda looks like i wasn't opposed to anyone getting it in the future now huh? Yeesh, awkward....

This right here? This is what happens when you try to defend the indefensible after ignoring the required 5 mins it would have taken you to read through the few replies fully. I'd suggest going back to read them properly, but if you didn't do it before you probably won't now. Hell you'll probably just skim through this looking for things to attack instead of reading it and realizing the massive mistake that was made while watching your attempted points crumble. But one can always hope....

You know I used to think Warframe was the better, friendlier communities. But some of you are being toxic as hell / Elitist. A 6 hour window is not a lot of time for some people for you know... Have actual lives outside the game. Sucks it be that way, but you guys can be more sympathetic instead of blasting people who missed it, and/or uninformed till the last minute. No better way to kill a community than arguing non-constructively.

Also not everybody has Unlimited data / to have your PC/Phone running all day. I mean people play Warframe on half decade old potatoes or more.

Some people just enjoy the game like I do, and don't ever bother with "big paid event" like Tennocon. 

A proper solution was for DE to have at least a 24 hour to weekend long in-game login window (or events akin to anniversary rewards).  But it was obvious DE wanted to bolster their twitch viewership.

Sooo... here is the thing... In one of the accounts I have an inbox from Teshin with Athonai, and at the other an inbox of Teshin with Hydroid.
The account with a inbox message carrying the Athonai got both prizes, the account with Hydroid at the inbox got no Athonai.
And I see that my Steam Inventory accuses Tokens for Hydroid and Athonai.
But the main account never got the Athonai.

Thank God the other person that used to log in from my computer is absent. Can't even imagine what would happen with 3 accounts logging in.

Archived