Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey, DE. Loved Tennolive, and the reveals were fantastic. I'm sure we're going to see some incredible changes to the meta with Heart of Deimos and the Audrey II. 

With that said, I watched the stream and sat in the relay from 2 PM Central until the stream was over. I've gotten everything but the Athodai, and I'm definitely looking forward to it coming through the pipes. 🥰

29 minutes ago, Sebastian.Yarrick said:

Got my Hydroid and my statue but no hand cannon which is what i was excited for, if it doesn't come in by the end of today i guess ill submit an official support ticket so there is a digital trail.

Same, just logged in game to check and I see Hydroid Prime, but no Athodai. Weird, since most people that are missing their Twitch drops experience the opposite.

I'd say just submit the ticket, before you forget about it yourself. The more trails you leave on this matter, the better.

1 hour ago, wizardeiges said:

Hello,

I got my gun yesterday in the twitch drop and received hydroid prime today but I have not received the lemnas staff skin or the necromech statue.

I watched the entire stream and was in the tenno relay for the entirety of the tennocon live stream.

And I got the staff skin and necromech decoration, but no hand cannon, which is what I really wanted. I was watching it on Tactical Potato's stream and then switched to DE's twitch stream after about 45 minutes, just to be sure. No gun. I don't care about the staff skin or decorations. I already have Hydroid Prime. Gimme that gun.

13 hours ago, (PS4)TOVgen93 said:

I would very much like to receive them too

I looked at all the tennocon and I didn't receive anything just the staff skin

😭😭

i still waiting.....check and recheck my imbox and my inventori and still nothing 😭😭😭😭

Archived