Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Well, I've had the stream running for several hours.

Joined somewhere during the artwork showcase, which was still going for at least an hour. Stuck around after that for the whole quiz and heart of deimos thing.

Now I got Hydroid but still no gun. Come on 😕

2 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

... but I think you need reconsider allowing the frame ability swap as that is threatening to make some frames redundant or cause a WoW Elitist Jerks situation where new meta will be say, Inaros with Desecrate, Hysteria and Peacemaker...

Can't happen - you can only extract one ability from a frame (which can't be the fourth 'signature' ability), and only apply one 'replacement' ability to any given Warframe.

This means you can simply select the 'weakest' ability from a frame and replace it with a decent/half decent one from another frame.

I personally can't wait to start running Volt with Saryn's Spores or Ember's Fireball for example...

You know what else I can't wait for? My Twitch drops, dammit...

8 minutes ago, o0Despair0o said:

Well, I've had the stream running for several hours.

Joined somewhere during the artwork showcase, which was still going for at least an hour. Stuck around after that for the whole quiz and heart of deimos thing.

Now I got Hydroid but still no gun. Come on 😕

Wait, so you ran the stream AFTER it was live and still got something???

Hi, I realise there is/was a delay to drops being distributed, is that still the case after nearly 2 days? I watched from the Tennotrivia segment through to the end of Tennocon but have still not received either the Athodai or Hydroid Prime.
Apart from that, a great event, I'm seriously looking forward to Deimos and getting the Xaku frame.

Thanks

11 hours ago, (NSW)Pepsicansoda2190 said:

wow u guys send it to the wrong acc

First off don’t be a brat. It’s your fault if YOU linked the wrong account and that’s where it got sent to. They send it to whatever account was linked even if you linked multiple it gets sent to one. So if you want it to go to a specific account only have that one account Linked and create a new twitch account for the other one with your other account linked

This was my first tennocon so not sure how this was supposed to work. I received the hand cannon immediately after the first 30 minutes of the panel. I also received the skin and statue immediately upon returning to my orbiter from the relay. However I still have not received my Hydroid Prime yet. When are we supposed to get it?

Archived