Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

Was it not possible for one to link two Warframe accounts to one Twitch.tv account?

I play on both the PC and NSW versions of Warframe, but it seems that only my NSW account got the Athodai and golden pirate.

Both got the statue and staff skin, but the tenno trivia participation thing hasn't showed up for either. Keeping an eye out still in case any of these are due to the slow distribution.

Got the monthly so link is working. and watched the whole thing, still nothing at all. Haven't gotten anything that was supposed to get  from this other then i did enjoy watching all the upcoming stuff on the 25th of the month and the new frame looks to be interesting to try out. well here's to hoping this time i get the stuff but not holding my breath. I don't even get the monthly stuff sometimes even though it says i have it on Twitch. It doesn't show up in warframe.

Update for those who have not received hydriod prime, but did get the pistol. My hydroid prime was in my arsenol when i checked just now (8:38PM est). If you have gotten your pistol but not hydroid yet, it will come, just have some patience.

Received my handgun this morning, and have now received my Hydroid Prime 🙂 thanks DE! There was a considerable gap between them, so if you've had one but not the other yet, please wait a bit longer and you should get it eventually.

Sooo... here is the thing... In one of the accounts I have an inbox from Teshin with Athonai, and at the other an inbox from Teshin with Hydroid.
The account with a inbox message carrying the Athonai got both prizes, the account with Hydroid at the inbox got no Athonai.
And I see that my Steam Inventory accuses Tokens for Hydroid and Athonai.
But this account here  never got the Athonai.

Thank God the other person who used to log in from my computer is absent. Can't even imagine what would happen with 3 accounts logging in.

i got my hydroid prime, but i never got the hand cannon, i came towards 3pm and watched through all the way to the end. tbh should be given to those who paid for the digital ticket regardless especially since its an exclusive

I got the relay stuff fairly quickly, the Athodai came late yesterday, and I got the hydroid prime a few hours ago. Still waiting to hear back on my ticket re: the trivia email, but that's understandable. Sounds like they're trying to fix things as quickly as they can.

I'm guessing the steam token stuff was for people who didn't watch through twitch? I had thought it would be for everyone using steam but I never got any (so I'm assuming I was part of the 'twitch' group.

Archived