Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Side Will You Choose In War!?

FateZero

Corpus... you have no idea how many times Corpus love the group, that and the Ospreys... and Raptor AND robots are better than degenerative clones in all ways

yep

imagine a army of 50 Jackel and Henya all lv 50+ oo scary vs weak bombarder and Naplam (now heavy gunner get screwed by the raptor under a second) Corpus MUST WIN

why i just can't murder both sides and take their shiny bitz by good, old force? i mean seriously...

i barely tolerate majority of other tenno and now i have to endure cooperation with lesser beings?

Edited by Althix

I'm probably going to support the grineer unless the corpus reward is very very good.

Strategically it makes the most sense. Alad V is experimenting on Tenno, meaning that if he succeeds, the corpus will grow stronger. The grineer, meanwhile, have no idea how warframes work so there's more time to come to a solution if they get ahold of the sleeping Tenno.

Obviously the best outcome is for us to get ahold of our bretheren and awaken them.

I'm probably going to support the grineer unless the corpus reward is very very good.

Strategically it makes the most sense. Alad V is experimenting on Tenno, meaning that if he succeeds, the corpus will grow stronger. The grineer, meanwhile, have no idea how warframes work so there's more time to come to a solution if they get ahold of the sleeping Tenno.

Obviously the best outcome is for us to get ahold of our bretheren and awaken them.

Grineer enslave entire planets... slaves... SLAVERY!!! The many outweigh the few... Will you fight for the solar system? or just yourself? Remember why you were awakened!

Grineer enslave entire planets... slaves... SLAVERY!!! The many outweigh the few... Will you fight for the solar system? or just yourself? Remember why you were awakened!

So that means that when we Grineer supporters win I can keep some of you guys as pets?

I always wanted someone to farm for me.