Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Hydroid Graxx skin makes the tentacles WATER again!

Aurruxco

5 hours ago, (PS4)Ozymandias-13- said:

I was so mad when they reworked water animation at the same time they gave us Hydroid Prime that changed his tentacles to not be water...😖

I'm hoping deluxe makes it go back to normal. They really need to add the feature to toggle off prime ability animations. 

YEAH! I'm concerned with the deluxe tentacles now.

56 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

I might actually consider using him again if this is a thing. And fir the visuals of his 2, what with him just disappearing and then reappearing...

I think he had a silhouette before. Yep. Checked the original Hydroid profile.

That looks pretty good. 

I just leveled up my free H. Prime as MR fodder, and although I really hated his kit, it was the terrible visuals that really stood out. The water/splashing animation and the tentacles look horrible. The entire frame needs to be reworked from the ground up.

Just tried it with both Graxx and Poseidon skin, with and without Prime details, water tentacles every time.
With the standard Hydroid Prime skin however they're the normal fleshy ones.

Super happy to have the water tentacles back, easily the coolest-looking ability in the game.

• 8 months later...

Yess!!! i just discovered this. I really wish we had a toggle for prime ability effects. I also prefer Oberons grass to the shrubbery. I immediately went to try it out, this feature is only exclusive to Hydroid though. 

I really hope this isnt a bug, and iof it is, i hope the consider leaving it as is if we toggle prime details off. 

24 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Yess!!! i just discovered this. I really wish we had a toggle for prime ability effects. I also prefer Oberons grass to the shrubbery. I immediately went to try it out, this feature is only exclusive to Hydroid though. 

I really hope this isnt a bug, and iof it is, i hope the consider leaving it as is if we toggle prime details off. 

Somedays I wish I could get my fiery carpet back :( 

2 hours ago, (PSN)CommanderC2121 said:

Somedays I wish I could get my fiery carpet back :( 

YES!!! That is truly the effect i would prefer to return. It made more sense to me too. It's an irradiated floor, not healing plants. I never understood why people went so gaga over that plant effect from the trailer. Rad carpet looked cooler. 

Archived