Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #20!

[DE]Megan

15 hours ago, (NSW)AtSburbsEnd said:

Due to the lag, I was just barely able to catch the information on the prex cards 

Can someone fill me in on how to get those? Or will there be a separate post explaining it? 

The Heart of Deimos TennoGen Prex Cards will be available as Twitch Drops for two weeks after launch! To receive one of ten available Prex Cards when they are live, you will have to watch any Warframe stream live in our Twitch Directory for 20 minutes with a linked Warframe account. More information about the TennoGen Prex Cards will come with launch!

Can't say I'm too fond of putting exclusive cosmetic items that are part of a collection on a twitch drop system that's notorious for bugging out and not awarding the rewards , plus the fact not everyone is available 24/7 to watch twitch streams and claim these. I mean the last two home time I watched were down 80% of the time... Why can't they be timed promo codes given on streams or something of that nature, or awarded for logging into the game that specific day , anything that doesn't break all the time ...

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Can't say I'm too fond of putting exclusive cosmetic items that are part of a collection on a twitch drop system that's notorious for bugging out and not awarding the rewards , plus the fact not everyone is available 24/7 to watch twitch streams and claim these.

From what was said during the last stream, the Prex cards are from watching any Warframe stream, not just official ones, so you should be able to find one at an appropriate time & also are not exclusive so you should still be able to get them later in some other manner.

This drops is a real problem for Streamers ; i'll explained why.

When you stream (on Warframe or an other game), and you see an other Stream at same time, you generally don't have Drops, except if i'm already on an other Channel before i'm live ; i don't know why, but that a fact, and i'm hopping - one day - all Warframe's Streamers will have this Drops without being obliged to stop Streaming for watching an other Warframe's Streamer... one day... maybe...

Hello @[DE]Megan

A small complaint / suggestion.

Unless I set up an alarm on my phone, I end up missing most of the streams.
DE has a working discord server, with a de-livestreams channel in it.
https://discord.gg/hqQAEYD
unknown.png

However most of the messages in the channel are "thank you for watching". Kinda defeats the point of leaving it unmuted.
Can you please add a message or announcement channel for when those streams actually start, instead of just a "ty for watching" forum post, showing up on discord?

Thanks.

Archived