Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Missing/Lost Helminth Flower

16Bitman

This is also happening on the PS4.  I subsumed Oberon first, got a flower, then when I subsumed Baruuk, I lost the Oberon flower and it was replaced with Baruuk's.  The update we got yesterday claims this has been fixed and I want to state it has not.  I have finished subsuming 4 Warframes and I only have 3 flowers.  I am currently not subsuming any in case it will start blooming if I don't have any, but no luck thus far in seeing any signs of the beginning stages.  It has been about 20+ hours thus far since my last subsuming.

EDIT:

From what I've found online, some people are stating, there is another bug where the flower has grown short behind the infestation in the upper left handish corner (as seen here).  I do have that graphics issue as well.  So, I logged into another friend's account who does not have the Helminth segment and can confirm they do not have this graphical error.  I do believe this is the missing flower on my side.  If I am right, then a fix should be made to grow out that final flower further as it's clearly a clipping error.

So I got back from work to my Nezha subsumed only to find there is no flower.

This would have been my ninth flower, but as far as I can tell its just not there.

I've been keeping all my frames default colors for their flowers so Nezha's flower energy should be a nice bright orange but I don't see it clipping through anywhere even with bloom at max.

GLBKNkS.jpeg

I've got a similar thing; subsumed a dozen frames now, and the flower for the third, Protea just didn't seem to appear. Having read through the thread it is possible that it is buried in the infested blisters just beneath the lighting bar near the top of the subsume area, but it's not entirely obvious whether this the glow of a buried yellow flower or just an ambient lighting effect.

It seems that some of the flower placement locations could do with being looked at again.

I don't seem to have a flower for my Limbo.  I've spent a long time trying to find it.  If it is behind part of the geometry of the room, it is very well hidden.

My Limbo was being subsumed during the script that was supposed to restore missing flowers.  My Limbo is also the only frame I've subsumed which did not have default colors, as he was a frame I've had for a long time (the only frame I ever kept after getting its prime), not a frame newly built for the system.  That 2nd thing is probably a coincidence, but with bugs it's good to be thorough in reporting, I suppose.

I'd be a little less frustrated if it were any flower but that one ;)  Can we please have another look taken at the flower generation to make sure they're all spawning at all properly and in reasonable places?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys :]

as of update 29.2.2 my Chroma flower is still missing.

I compared each flower garden screenshot each day with the day before, so I can surely say, that the names with "?" do have the wrong colors (please refer to the specific warframe standard color palettes attached) and that my Chroma flower is missing. The subsumed warframes were all in their respective standard colors.

Due to tests of other players the primary color should be the petals, the secondary the "middle part" and the tertiary the stem of the flower.

Spoiler

All my subsumed flowers(named):named.jpg

Spoiler

Subsumed unnamed flowers:unnamed.jpg

Spoiler

Chroma colors:

Chroma.png

Hydroid colors:

Hydroid.png

Oberon colors:

Oberon.png

Gara colors:

Gara.png

I hope there will be a fix for that .. which doesn't entail the support team.

I'd really appreciate it if my warframes, which were sacrificed, could be remembered the way they were.

Thank you for your time and stay healthy!

Greetings

Archived