Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Personally, I'm hoping that the goal is to keep the balance between the two of them so they decimate each other's forces.  As I see it, a fight between them is good for us, and the longer that fight goes on, the more casualties on both sides, the stronger we are in the end.

Something like that.  I think we are intended to switch sides constantly during the battle, to ensure that there is balance between both sides.  We can not let either side win, so we flip flop when it is convenient. 

Sargas Ruk: All your base are belong to us!

seriously i thought that that line was gonna be in there when i read it haha, would've been a nice pun :P

Personally i think that the majority of the players will side with the Corpus.

lore aside, if we look at the commander type enemies that both sides have right now (heavy enemies)

The grineer have the bombard, napalm, heavy gunner... pretty much...

They also already have jetpack units .

The Corpus have what... the corpus tech... and MAYBE the drone from the fusion moa, but thats a distant second because the moa itself is killed quite easy and the drone wont even pop up...

So in all honestly, its only the corpus tech thats their heavy unit. I think that Alladin V will win this to make his succesfull debut to the game and give the corpus an additional plaything to fight for them. Perhaps those little doggydogs that alad will have will be implemented as a high speed hard to hit enemy.

thats my 2 cents anyway, its what i think for whatever thats worth.

ill side with the corpus anyway because they are the weaker one of the two imo.

These messages would look shiny ingame.

Anyway, you guys know how to turn the Tenno against each other. I've seen so many people already showing allegiance to the Grineer or Corpus, thats really interesting to watch. Lets see what happens when they "meet" on the battlefield.

But I'm sure when the surviving folks turn against the Tenno or the Lotus, we will - as always - show them not to mess with us. :) So... Team Tenno <3