Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens you're most proud of

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Two rivens for me, one which I rolled myself and the other which I bought from a metatard (story bellow).

Kogake riven has Crit Chance, Crit Damage, Toxin and a negative Finisher Damage. It also having one of the highest if not the highest dispositions in the game you can imagine the numbers are nuclear. And so it the weapon.

Daikyu riven has Crit Chance, Crit damage, Damage and Negative Status Duration. I bought it from someone for 210 platinum back when rivens were a new thing and were sold for high fortunes, especially god rolls. He, the metatard, was mad that his riven didn't have Daikyu meta rolls, Damage, Multishot, Flight Speed, and that it was not a crit weapon so he was even angrier that it had Crit stats... So he sold it for 210 platinum. TWO HUNDRED AND TEN! Even then, Daikyu with that riven was godlike, but now with the weapon buffed... slayer of gods.

+Heat +MD +Range no neg at 0 rolls was one of my first melee rivens, but rolled it 30 times and stayed the same *cries in a corner*. Looking forward for a Guandao Prime 

+Cold +MD +CD no neg in Fragor Prime when I was opening rivens for stat-stick Khora

+Heat +CD +CC -SD in Kuva Bramma (bought), because why not xD

• 8 months later...

Brakk Crita-Satitio= +Critical Chance +Elec +Multishot -Puncture

Nukor Sati-Toxitis= +CD +MS +Toxin +recoil

Mausolon Critacan= +CC +MS -slash (Mausolon has no slash dmg)

and quite some more because I log in wf to trade rivens

Edit: Oh hello people from 2021

Archived