Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens you're most proud of

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Everyone probably has the one riven that is just perfect, weather it's your favorite when or pitch perfect rolls so what's the riven your most proud of?

Mine is my deconstructor

237 melee damage 

3 range

-60 stat duration 

I've turn the most aggressive sentinal into more of a force of terror and sometimes it likes to killsteal..alot 

I don't roll any of my Riven Mods, but my favorites are probably my Grinlok, Boltace, and Aksomati.

Grinlok is CC DMG MS -Impact with 0 rolls

Aksomati is CC DMG MS -Puncture with 0 rolls

Boltace is DMG AS Range -Puncture with 0 rolls

The Boltace took a huge hit with melee 3.0, but it's still alright.

:)

My Dual Cestra meme riven with 200% fire rate and negative max ammo (iirc)before i deleted it.

As for a good one, it's my almost god roll Lex riven, with great damage and crit stats but negative status.

My Grakata riven with similarly great stats, Slash damage, but -98% status duration, hardly taking benefit of the bleed and Viral procs. (but Wild Frenzy makes up for all that)

The only thing i'm proud about my sniper rivens is that i have about ten times more rolls on them compared to any of my other rivens, nothing else to be proud of about them.

The only Riven I remember and used regularly was my Astilla +damage, +multishot, -recoil one.

Then self-damage got nuked and my Acceltra suddenly became not suicidal for my Mirage to use. I promptly sold my Astilla and transmuted my Riven.

Yeah, I don't really have much attachment to Rivens.

22 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

I've turn the most aggressive sentinal into more of a force of terror and sometimes it likes to killsteal..alot 

Same here

Deconstructor Visi-decidex

192.8 Melee Damage

107.1 Status Duration

95.9 Status Chance

-8.3 Combo Duration   <- note that companions don't track combo, so harmless negative

Built up with a Condition Overload build works great with how the Sentinel does his 3 glaive attack of separate IPS each.

OH, and the best part is: its Unrolled and I bought it for like 20plat.... the other guy was like "?You use Helios?" and I was "Uh yeah, I'm just a little weird"

"Proud" isn't quite the right word, but the one that gave me the most actual joy is my Akstiletto riven.  Crit, Punch Through, minus Impact, zero rerolls.  Nice affixes, but low end numbers.   What makes it special is that I got that riven from a sortie, unveiled it, and there it was.   A good riven for a weapon it was really difficult to roll good rivens for.  And more importantly, one of my favorite weapons and the very first prime I really lusted after and worked toward.  And that riven passed through no hands but my own.

I'd guess the odds of that are too improbable for most people to experience it, which is one of the sadder failings of the riven system IMO. 

I've got a few others I'm inordinately fond of too.  A damage / rof / flight speed / +recoil Sonicor riven that makes it a sortie level killing device.  A damage / crit damage / slash / -impact that isn't anywhere near as good as my other Grinlok riven, but I just love using anyway.   A crit / crit damage / status / +recoil Braton riven where the negative  makes the weapon half as effective but twice as fun.  A crit damage / status / toxin / -puncture Daikyu riven  that I did so many bad, bad things  with before the Last Great Gas Nerf, and still hold onto in hopes that some form of NOWWE'RECOOKIN'WITHGASPROCSLOL comes back some day.  Damage / crit / multi Argonak and Damage / crit / crit damage Ripkas rivens that I keep for no other reason than that I had them really early on and they served me very well for a long time.

Nothing compares to that Aksti riven though.

I have an unrolled cc/cd/dmg/-impact Cobra & Crane riven I use as a slash stat stick on Khora.

I have matching speed/range/cc/-finisher rivens for kronen and nami skyla and a speed/range/cd/-infested reaper riven. My 3 favorite melee weapons have nice rivens

I have matching sc/multi/fire rate/-zoom rivens for a few of my favorite weapons I use to prime for condition overload (Kuva Nukor, Twin Kohmak and Kuva Ogris).

Back before shotgun rework I had a sc/multi/- kohm riven that had 120%+ status chance so it had 100% sc/pellet on kuva kohm. I really liked that thing. It's still good but not the same anymore. 

Not really proud of these but they are the favorite rivens in my collection. 

I've got a couple decent. CC/CD/+Grineer/-Infested for Bramma, CC/MS/Cold/-SD for Corinth (the -SD hurts though, trying to reroll a better one) and a +ComboCount/CC/CD/-Effi for Paracesis.

The funniest one though was a unrolled CC/CD/MS/-Projectile... For

Spoiler

Simulor, not only are those stats a complete waste on it it had a range of about a meter,

One of the biggest laughs I've gotten in this game.

I have a ton of rivens, as I like to experiment with all kinds of things to see what can be done with them. As I'm not such a big fan of excessive Kuva farming and spending, though, I'm not bothering with "god rolls", I'm satisfied with "good rolls", that suit my playstyle. Some of my top contenders are a Tonkor riven with CC/CD/+ heat damage, a Kohm riven with Dmg/MS/+ firerate and a Zhuge riven with CD/Dmg/MS.

most of mine are meh, but a couple of gems:

- Attica Riven with +230% Crit Chance and 87% Puncture, made it much more viable

- had a couple good Zenith Rivens, can't remember stats exactly but one was Crit Chance, Crit damage and damage vs Grineer, that one is pretty good.

- my latest favourite is a Ferrox Riven with 232.7% Crit Chance, a couple stats I don't remember and - Ammo Capacity, which doens't matter oin ferrox as it has a large ammo pool and slow RoF. my Ferrox gets over 150% Crit chance now, before factoring in Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds, It's stronger than my Opticor Vandal now. fingers crossed that corpus Liches have an Upgraded Ferrox, or Ferrox Vandal becomes a thing, because it's gone from being an OK weapon to being a big magic wand that deletes enemies XD

5 hours ago, Kraethius said:

On paper sure, but MS messes with the orb stacking, both Simulors have terrible crit stats AND it caused them to have shorter range than daggers. It would've been a godly riven for many other weapons, but certainly not for Simulor.

simulor changed a lot.

it (synoid ofc, the base version is irrelevant) has good crit stats, and multishot is now excellent on it.

-projectile speed simulor is a legitimate way to use it, a matter of preference

Spoiler

cxSywav.png

Sarpa riven was excellent before [condition overload] nerf. 1-2 salvos could melt lvl 100+ heavy gunner. Hell, because of the resulting damage output, it was the first weapon which persuaded me to do sorties for the first time. Index mobs were also a joke. Zakti made for a good status applicator i pair with glaives. Machete's a meme. Jaw sword's a stat-stick and Lex RNG's finest.

Archived