Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good helminth ability for Banshee

_Euphoria_

Question

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Depends on how you play her.....

If you like to just nuke then grab the Helminth ability that grants your next ability used +50% strength.   Hit that, then quake....  SPLAT.

I am specifically trying to replace her 4 ability tho :D

2 hours ago, _Euphoria_ said:

a build at 150 str and base duration/range

Expand a bit more on your build / playstyle, what exactly are you trying to do with Banshee?

Like, if you're going for a Savage Silence build ... why not use Radial Blind (and maybe also Radiant Finish) instead?

FWIW, on my high-Range Sonic Fracture build, I replaced Silence and put Pull in its place,
wee push & pull madness, also lol instances of 15k+ Pull damage thanks to Sonar :D

6 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Expand a bit more on your build / playstyle, what exactly are you trying to do with Banshee?

Like, if you're going for a Savage Silence build ... why not use Radial Blind (and maybe also Radiant Finish) instead?

FWIW, on my high-Range Sonic Fracture build, I replaced Silence and put Pull in its place,
wee push & pull madness, also lol instances of 15k+ Pull damage thanks to Sonar :D

Its a high surv- sonar build with arcane guardiand and ultimatum. I use the savage silence finisher to proc Ultimatum. There is also Rage for energy and Natural Talent in my build +2 augment mods which take up all the mod space. 
So the main part of my build is dealing high damage with multiple Sonar stacks using melee

I just finished this project - got a thread on the General Discussion with about 25+ responses.

In the end, I built for balanced +STR, +DUR, +Range, with a whole lot of energy, and including Vitality and Redirect. Then I replaced #4 with Harrow's Condemn and added Sonic Fracture, the augment card for her #1 that strips armor. This is a 4-forma build including prime and Umber cards.

With this build, you can perpetuate Silence 30m and Sonar50m with about 7x dmg multiplier, strip armor+knock-back at will, and paralyze + 300 shields at will.

Note: Primary design intent is Steel Path Disruptions, for which I have been using Condemn SlowVa. 

Edit:  

• Steel Charge, Preparation
  • Umber Vitality, Umbral Intensify, Redirection, Stretch
  • Primed Continuity, Primed Flow, Streamline, Sonic Fracture
  • Maxed Arcane Energize, Maxed Arcane Resistance 

On 2020-09-30 at 9:32 AM, Canach said:

I just finished this project - got a thread on the General Discussion with about 25+ responses.

This is what I don't understand.  He talks about his build and says that it's over on GD.  Why not put a link?

Archived