Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #26!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for tuning in and for all your support in kicking off Quest to Conquer Cancer!

Platinum Winners:

Spoiler

rainmak3r9
sinzai1 (10,000 Plat)
drngamer96
chollaclapback

Inaros Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

cryoconstrux
zhustix

Fan Art:

Tennotober 2020:

Tenno have long participated in the Inktober challenge. This year, we introduce Tennotober: a month full of Warframe-related art prompts! Check out the official thread as community artists create and share new Warframe art daily:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1228492-official-tennotober-2020-megathread/ 

Quest to Conquer Cancer Campaign:

kMn4MJMeoBtesEQqNxtrghmz6Xbn8D1T6wRvrpJh

Warframe is collaborating with Toronto’s Princess Margaret Cancer Centre in their ‘Quest to Conquer Cancer’ Campaign for October Breast Cancer month! We’ll be raising money and awareness during our live streams alongside some wonderful Warframe Creators.

We have gifts in store for all Tenno as we achieve goals and approach our $50,000 donation goal. Follow along and donate here!

See you next week!

A very emotional stream for everyone. Warms my heart to see this community come together to work towards a common goal <3

That said, seeing Dani and Megan delete Saryn and Inaros Prime hurt my soul ;-; But I sincerely think it was worth it, since these things can be replaced.

Great job, everyone! Let's kick cancer's butt!

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Shyuu- said:

That said, seeing Dani and Megan delete Saryn and Inaros Prime hurt my soul ;-; But I sincerely think it was worth it, since these things can be replaced.

What in the world did I miss tonight?

2 hours ago, Crevab said:

What in the world did I miss tonight?

An important stream supporting the fight against cancer :]

But as far as that Inaros Prime, according to what I saw in the chat, some people implied that @[DE]Megan's frame had an Umbra Forma installed as well, so without a way to get another anytime soon, that's a hard thing to replace for now. As soon as $15K came in, that sealed the deal apparently.

Still didn't answer my questions especially when i donated to have it read to you after the idk 6th try? mostly about the game and why its so far behind but i was ignored so im sorry if i seem to not care right now. ill have also taken back 5/6 donations since you failed to read the questions and answer but 1 of them still goes to the foundation since i am a survivor and understand the pain of it.

21 minutes ago, A7roboBOT said:

Good news! Megan got all the parts for a new Inaros Prime on DebbySheen's stream this afternoon. Now she just has to wait for the longest 3 days and 12 hours of her life.

That part's good to hear. I don't think selling a Prime should've had to have happened at all, but did she mention about the Umbra Forma thing? Unless her Prime didn't actually have one before.

On 2020-10-02 at 4:52 PM, (XB1)Bloody Mari666 said:

Still didn't answer my questions especially when i donated to have it read to you after the idk 6th try? mostly about the game and why its so far behind but i was ignored so im sorry if i seem to not care right now. ill have also taken back 5/6 donations since you failed to read the questions and answer but 1 of them still goes to the foundation since i am a survivor and understand the pain of it.

Well you taught them a lesson. They wont forget to answer your really important questions during a Cancer stream, again, will they?

Archived