Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Winged Syandanas & Folding

Acersecomic

Another winged syandana released therefore another mention of a toggle for winged syandanas to either be static open/closed or active. By that I mean...

Static refers to syandana not opening or closing, rather being either open or closed depending on what the player toggles.
Active refers to the current way winged syandanas are.

Most winged syandanas do not get in the way of aiming and look freaking awesome open, while some look incredible when folded and eh when open. So why not have a toggle for it? No one gets hurt, fashion profits, players profit.

^ I need that for the Avia Prime. They look so nice, but especially on broad-shouldered frames, they blot out half your screen while aiming :'D

Strongly agree with toggle wings too. My Titania Prime just doesn't look right with all those limbs folded into each other.

Well then this needs more attention and discussion. Bring it up on Contributor youtube comments, the more there is the sooner it will be brought to notice and sooner we'll have any kind of reply from DE, even if it is Primed Soon it's better than nothing.

Agreed. The corpus styled syndana that opens as you take damage could do with a toggle too.

either deployed/packed away, or inverting the quality that makes it deploy so the wings are out at no damage and slowly retract as you take it.

the reason being it looks great deployed, but you spend nearly all the time looking at a little box instead. When it is deployed you’re probably too busy looking for health or dodging the swine that took nearly all of it to enjoy the appearance.

19 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

Another winged syandana released therefore another mention of a toggle for winged syandanas to either be static open/closed or active. By that I mean...

Static refers to syandana not opening or closing, rather being either open or closed depending on what the player toggles.
Active refers to the current way winged syandanas are.

Most winged syandanas do not get in the way of aiming and look freaking awesome open, while some look incredible when folded and eh when open. So why not have a toggle for it? No one gets hurt, fashion profits, players profit.

Does Tennogen offer this kind of mechanic to be built ?

one of the few QoL changes that is needed to make fashion framing better and one that people have been asking for a while. 

please DE, give us this thing. and also a button that copies the main color of our frame to our everything we have equipped(including archwings and mechs). its such an annoyance to change colors of our equipment one by one for no good reason whatsoever.

3 hours ago, Vyra said:

Does Tennogen offer this kind of mechanic to be built ?

Well... we can toggle Prime stuff on and off. Also, originally winged syandanas were always open but due to some like the butterfly one being so large, open wings get in the way. But that is not the case with all winged syandanas so... DE can most definitely make it true.

46 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

one of the few QoL changes that is needed to make fashion framing better and one that people have been asking for a while. 

please DE, give us this thing. and also a button that copies the main color of our frame to our everything we have equipped(including archwings and mechs). its such an annoyance to change colors of our equipment one by one for no good reason whatsoever.

Yes but... some items have different coloring channels or materials, resulting in bad copy/paste.

On 2020-10-03 at 9:18 PM, Acersecomic said:

Yes but... some items have different coloring channels or materials, resulting in bad copy/paste.

then dont use it? i did not ask to make it always copy paste automatically did i?

most people does use the frames main colors on the rest of their loadout so it is something that is actually needed.

2 hours ago, sly_squash said:

I exclusively use the Synoid Syandana for everything. Transparent and thin. I prioritize functionality (maximal vision) over aesthetics (fashion) in most if not all aspects of my life. 

Well then this thread ain't for you and does not impact you negatively in any way. This is for all of us who are into fashionframe.

7 hours ago, sly_squash said:

I exclusively use the Synoid Syandana for everything. Transparent and thin. I prioritize functionality (maximal vision) over aesthetics (fashion) in most if not all aspects of my life. 

then what makes you think this comment you just made is relevant? 

Archived