Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignore Player, needs to ignore Invites too!

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

Just got matchmade with a griefer

So I did the Sensible Thing, and Left the mission, the set them on Ignore Player

However after that, for the next 5 mins or so I was bombarded with a continuous stream of "XXX has invited you to a game" message popups.

That is just as harassing and disruptive as any PM.

Ignore Player should block Invites as well as PMs.

Indeed, like it would be nice to never randomly be matchmade with them either. I ended up with one the other day in a random pub squad. It might just have been someone I ignored for spamming memes in chat a long time ago and the mission went fine, but I'd rather just never encounter them again in case they were an actual troll.

21 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I want ignored players to never show up in my game ever again and the game should prevent me joining a game with an ignored player inside.

Many people (Most being people in trade chat) would end up not being able to find people in matchmaking. People will block for the smallest of thing like you asking a question. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Many people (Most being people in trade chat) would end up not being able to find people in matchmaking. People will block for the smallest of thing like you asking a question. 

It's their fault for doing so. They can always remove the players from the list.

well i had so many people ingore me for no reason most of them are trade chat people but i never realy used the ignore funktion myself and had people randome invite me out of the blue alot of times i even got in matches with them where they accused me of stealing their exp and stuff.

i got more and more happy that my chat ist most of the times broken so i dont have to read that many things like that.

i dont have to like the people i play with if we at least get something done it is fine for me.

20 hours ago, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

*insert Grumpy Cat good here*

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Unfortunately, because I get blocked a lot by people, then the lack of matchmaking will start affecting me. For them, I'm one person. For me, they're a lot of people. 

Well, maybe you should quit doing whatever it is you're doing to piss people off that they block you?

Reap what you sow

3 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Well, maybe you should quit doing whatever it is you're doing to piss people off that they block you?

Reap what you sow

Well most of the time it's because I ask for an offer, ask a question, or try to explain something to someone who obviously doesn't understand something. It's usually not me. I get blocked just for saying stuff, and its not even antagonizing stuff. I've been blocked for refusing to give handouts. Blocked for giving "too high a price" when it's the average.Trade chat is full of ridiculous people. It's not me, but if this were a thing, I'd get punished for doing nothing wrong. I also got mass blocked one time cuz some other people and I were having fun in region chat RPing cuz it was funny and fun. It was even WF themed too. 

Edit: Heck, I've gotten blocked for making posts about people being so quick to block for the smallest inconvenience. I've been blocked (more than yoi would think) because some people don't have the guts to say "I got a better deal" as we are in the trade screen already. Some do it before then too. I've been blocked for accidentally denying an invite cuz I hit circle as it arrived. The guy then denied to invite again cuz i should've not made a mistake. He then proceeded to rub the rare part they got in my face. Then he blocked me. I've even been blocked for warning people about a bug that people in chat are trying to profit on. The exalted rivens and universal rifle riven snafu specifically. I was warming people left and right. Got a lot of thank yous but also a lot of blocks (some because they were mad I was ruining a scheme they and I could profit off of). I got blocked after someone asked to drive my RJ in SS and I said  "No. My ship. :P" He got butthurt after I finally seriously said no as he kept going, because I wanted to drive the ship I've put over 100 hours wotk into. He bragged about having pilot level 9 and thus he was qualified. I've been blocked for allegedly hacking the squad.... That was a trip I tell you. I've been blocled because I asked for a guy's build to check it and he acted like his was special and only his build that no one can have (No build is special). The list goes on and on. 

I'm not a person who is aggressive or hostile. I'm generally helpful and friendly. People are just pathetic at times. 

So if I sow friendliness, goofiness, advice, education, warnings, care, and facts and I reap lack of matchmaking then.... 😕

On 2020-10-10 at 3:47 AM, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

Well most of the time it's because I ask for an offer, ask a question, or try to explain something to someone who obviously doesn't understand something. It's usually not me. I get blocked just for saying stuff, and its not even antagonizing stuff. I've been blocked for refusing to give handouts. Blocked for giving "too high a price" when it's the average.Trade chat is full of ridiculous people. It's not me, but if this were a thing, I'd get punished for doing nothing wrong. I also got mass blocked one time cuz some other people and I were having fun in region chat RPing cuz it was funny and fun. It was even WF themed too. 

Edit: Heck, I've gotten blocked for making posts about people being so quick to block for the smallest inconvenience. I've been blocked (more than yoi would think) because some people don't have the guts to say "I got a better deal" as we are in the trade screen already. Some do it before then too. I've been blocked for accidentally denying an invite cuz I hit circle as it arrived. The guy then denied to invite again cuz i should've not made a mistake. He then proceeded to rub the rare part they got in my face. Then he blocked me. I've even been blocked for warning people about a bug that people in chat are trying to profit on. The exalted rivens and universal rifle riven snafu specifically. I was warming people left and right. Got a lot of thank yous but also a lot of blocks (some because they were mad I was ruining a scheme they and I could profit off of). I got blocked after someone asked to drive my RJ in SS and I said  "No. My ship. :P" He got butthurt after I finally seriously said no as he kept going, because I wanted to drive the ship I've put over 100 hours wotk into. He bragged about having pilot level 9 and thus he was qualified. I've been blocked for allegedly hacking the squad.... That was a trip I tell you. I've been blocled because I asked for a guy's build to check it and he acted like his was special and only his build that no one can have (No build is special). The list goes on and on. 

I'm not a person who is aggressive or hostile. I'm generally helpful and friendly. People are just pathetic at times. 

So if I sow friendliness, goofiness, advice, education, warnings, care, and facts and I reap lack of matchmaking then.... 😕

+1 to this, warframe players are extremely averse to ANY kind of conversation or critique at times.

Reminds me of the time i was farming harrow, kuva spy, i go in and crack A and C and leave B for my other squadmate to do, only for him to trigger alarms, fail the mission, leave squad and block me. There's no way to know which small infraction of someone's preset rules will land you on their blocklist

VLy18fh.png

On 2020-10-08 at 8:49 AM, (PS4)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

There a lot of good players out there. Do you really think all 50 million players will block you? No. Also I never meet someone from trade chat joining my game ONCE and I am in Asia region, which is probably one of the most populated region.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

There a lot of good players out there. Do you really think all 50 million players will block you? No. Also I never meet someone from trade chat joining my game ONCE and I am in Asia region, which is probably one of the most populated region.

Well.... I'm not matchmaking with them. I play on NA. I've run into people with me blocked on many occasions. 

Archived