Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe App crashing on Iphone

Jorak_Falconstar
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We fixed the iOS app crashing this morning. You should be able to login again.

7 hours ago, [DE]Tyrone said:

Hello iOS Tenno! We're sorry for the crashing!

We found the cause and fixed it. To fix the issue, close and reopen the app, clear the apps cache, or uninstall and reinstall the app. A simple close and reopen should do but if not, try the other methods. Let us know if you're still having the issue so we can investigate further.

Thank you for the report and we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Can confirm, its fixed now. Thanks!

11 minutes ago, DarthK3v said:

I've never gotten chat to work in the app, even before this issue. Whenever I go into the chat window, it simply reads "Offline" and I've never looked any further than that.

If you click on the little power button to go "online" it fails with different errors "authentication error", "irc connection error: 4" And I am logged in on the iPhone app.

Same result though, chat doesn't work.

4 hours ago, (PS4)isbergen said:

If you click on the little power button to go "online" it fails with different errors "authentication error", "irc connection error: 4" And I am logged in on the iPhone app.

Same result though, chat doesn't work.

We could make a separate post about this, maybe it’s happening to others, I’d like to be able to chat with my clan when I’m not home

Archived