Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accident or purpose placement of the schools

Emolition

Just noticed something today that I found abit funny after finally maxing all the schools.   Each school use a diffrent amount of focus points   unari being the most costly using 177 of 177 points. While having zenurik active and pulling a line from the most costly to the least costly it make a pentagram   going from unari, zenurik , madari , vazarin , narmon. 

So I started to wonder if they sorted them in that order on purpose or if that a accidental thing.  Not sure if anyone have noticed that before but found it little funny how they was sorted just perfect =)

1 minute ago, DragoonStorm1 said:

could you..elaborate please?

Look at the pattern of the nodes on Lua. That wasn't always there, DE sometimes put effort on details, not on everything because that would be impossible but you can see them here and there. Patterns, word plays, easter eggs, references, etc... It's not like DE are the only ones doing it, but when you encounter that kind of patterns or details, you know someone did that deliberatelly.

2 hours ago, Emolition said:

Just noticed something today that I found abit funny after finally maxing all the schools.   Each school use a diffrent amount of focus points   unari being the most costly using 177 of 177 points. While having zenurik active and pulling a line from the most costly to the least costly it make a pentagram   going from unari, zenurik , madari , vazarin , narmon. 

So I started to wonder if they sorted them in that order on purpose or if that a accidental thing.  Not sure if anyone have noticed that before but found it little funny how they was sorted just perfect =)

Now they know you know.

Animated GIF

Archived