Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's really embarassing not having an archwing at the end of open world bounties

fungame_dot_exe

Here you go, Tenno. I did the work for you: 

"To build the Archwing Launcher, players must first install the Archwing Launcher Segment into the Foundry, which will add the reusable Archwing Launcher blueprint to the Foundry under the "Gear" tab. The Archwing Launcher Segment blueprint can be researched from the Tenno Lab in a Clan Dojo for Credits6415,000."

1 hour ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

Here you go, Tenno. I did the work for you: 

"To build the Archwing Launcher, players must first install the Archwing Launcher Segment into the Foundry, which will add the reusable Archwing Launcher blueprint to the Foundry under the "Gear" tab. The Archwing Launcher Segment blueprint can be researched from the Tenno Lab in a Clan Dojo for Credits6415,000."

But now you made him read wiki entry and ruined his day. 

Seriously though, I use the wiki daily, in fact if I had my second screen plugged I would keep it open the whole time. Theres so much stuff in warframe its near impossible to go through it all without the wiki. Also every time I mod warframes I look through their abilities in wiki first because the game doesnt explain them like at all which I guess isnt good but on the other hand they cant really put 10 pages of details in there unless maybe inside the codex. 

I understand not wanting to use wiki if you are playing like a detective game or something but warframe is basically an action shooter with few quests so theres no reason to make things so unnecessarily hard. 

Archived