Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About forum rule

vegetosayajin

Question

So I got a warning for "The forums are not a place where you can post sexually explicit/suggestive content. Please try to keep it PG-13." etc. 
The thing is the post I got the warning for is from a wf dance in the game itself, no nudity no nothing.
Is it a separate thing in the forums and in the game, if I post a screenshot of wisp will I get another message or something?
Or a video containing any female warframe?

6 answers to this question

Say WHAT! wow, I'm guessing the reporter hasn't seen Octavia dance in a provocative manner with the right emoticon picked. :awkward:

If it's Warframe content unaltered and not a Photo-Shopped image to look sexually explicit/suggestive, I don't see a problem.

Though the mods do have the final say.

PM me the picture I'm curious now. :wink:

If I recall right, there might have also been a rule about not talking about that you got a warning; I hope I am wrong.

It is funny from a certain perspective, M rated game, censored forums, censored in-game chat. And people ask me why I dislike living in this reality.

As for your word; an in-game emote, right? Alright, if it's a banable offence, why is it in the game? I am certain that the dance emotes which came out with Octavia were even mo-capped, so it's not like some animator just snuck 'em in and nobody noticed for months.
In my opinion, this case sounds like an ''accidental'' trigger pull from a mod who had a bad day, S#&$ happens.

14 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Man, how did I get away with that provocative postcard for the contest 5 years ago.

Ember, Dual Pistol idle animation where she leans to the side, taken underneath a waterfall on Earth.

Yup, everythin is le- oh sorry M rated E for everyone, right.
...everything is provocative if you are ho-
...if you are in the mood enough.

PS: Freedom of speach who?

47 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Man, how did I get away with that provocative postcard for the contest 5 years ago.

Ember, Dual Pistol idle animation where she leans to the side, taken underneath a waterfall on Earth.

Wait did you do the classic what happen in Uranus stays in uranus warframe post card ?

To OP i wonder what happen to be honest its not the first time i see this and if we recall well Reb actually shown a picture of Lotus that was very not PG13 friendly on "Home time" right ?

"6) COMPLAINTS – We will not tolerate inappropriate, aggressive, or hostile complaints posted on the Forums. If you have a complaint about a player, report the issue. If you have a complaint about how your behavior on the forums has been moderated, send the Moderator a private message. They will do what they can to sort out any issues."

https://forums.warframe.com/guidelines/

Archived