Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Search Bar for navigation?

OshiaGames

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Jorak_Falconstar:

I think the OP's idea is simply what it says, you have a serach bar and you can search by Node Name or Mission type

eg.  you set it to Mission Type, enter Spy and it pops up a list of all the Spy nodes

or

you put in Carpo  and it will zoom straight in on that node.

I had the same thing in mind some time ago, but i would go even further,

so you could search/filter basically for everything.

We got used having to use the wiki or other internet sources if we wanna know anything about the game,

but in a game with thousands of different weapons/rewards/enemies/ressources/relics/etc it would be great if we could search for it in a easy way.

( i know there is the codex, but you have to do the investigation first before you get the information, so this isnt helpful from the start)

So give us a search on the right where we can just type any of these and present make all the nodes blink that have this.

Also, show the Droptables ingame, we could just hover over a node and press tab to open it.

yes exactly what Jorak_Falconstar mentioned just a simple search bar for areas, missions etc say when your nightwave weekly/daily says for example "complete 8 disruption missions" you can just type disruption into the search bar and see the missions and that or when someone says or you read "hydron is good for mastery rank" you can just search hydron like a drop down bar system i guess 

31 minutes ago, DiamondWall said:

yes exactly what Jorak_Falconstar mentioned just a simple search bar for areas, missions etc say when your nightwave weekly/daily says for example "complete 8 disruption missions" you can just type disruption into the search bar and see the missions and that or when someone says or you read "hydron is good for mastery rank" you can just search hydron like a drop down bar system i guess 

Sounds ok to me.

Archived