Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG/GLITCH] Gara Wall VISUAL - My Friend don't want to play with me on Sedna:Hydron or Saturn:Helena ... cause they cant see anything...

WaifuJanna

On 2020-10-26 at 9:24 AM, WaifuJanna said:

Is DE aware of the Bug/Glitch that Gara's Wall no matter how you dye her, it is always a solid opaque orange Wall on Sedna:Hydron, Saturn:Helena -> "Grinner Galleon Maps"

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! I can confirm that we have been able to reproduce this on our end, and we're currently in the process of tracking down the culprit.

• 6 months later...

Title...

As written here: over 7 months ago:

The game is not playable right now. No matter if u dye the Wall Blue, Black, White or Red it will always be a solid Orange wall in Grineer Ship map! And everyone run Grineer Ship map cause they want to level and forma their stuff... (Saturn Helena, Sedna Hydron)

This is a game-breaking issue, people even start quitting the lobby if they see one, two, or three Gara Players right now!!

C3432B6EE9BB6EA39E5BC8541E8128DCD752FFDD

Title...

As written here: over 7 months ago:

The game is not playable right now. No matter if u dye the Wall Blue, Black, White or Red it will always be a solid Orange wall in Grineer Ship map! And everyone run Grineer Ship map cause they want to level and forma their stuff... (Saturn Helena, Sedna Hydron)

This is a game-breaking issue, people even start quitting the lobby if they see one, two, or three Gara Players right now!!

C3432B6EE9BB6EA39E5BC8541E8128DCD752FFDD

Glass is transparent and carries the hue of the light around it. I’m fairly sure even if you placed a glass tinted blue in Hydron, the orange light would glow through it. Personally I think having highly coloured glass would make it more of an eyesore. Like plastic or crystal. When PS5 comes out I’m sure the glass textures will be updated to look sharper and have more ray tracing so they don’t look like a transparent gel mould like they do on her base skin. Furthermore- hydron is dark and so material texture and colour is reduced in favour of man made light applying to darkness. Texture remains. 

I'm more annoyed that any modification to any color channel on Gara Prime results in the glass parts completely  losing vibrancy.

I changed the default blue to white and that bright contrast against the black looks amazing, but change any color anywhere (including Sigils!) and the glass parts lose all brightness and look incredibly dull.

1 minute ago, Reitrix said:

I'm more annoyed that any modification to any color channel on Gara Prime results in the glass parts completely  losing vibrancy.

I changed the default blue to white and that bright contrast against the black looks amazing, but change any color anywhere (including Sigils!) and the glass parts lose all brightness and look incredibly dull.

Oh wow. Okay, now you’ve got something. Glass should have incredible shine no matter the colour. Even black glass is extremely shiny and reflective.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)FK2P said:

Oh wow. Okay, now you’ve got something. Glass should have incredible shine no matter the colour. Even black glass is extremely shiny and reflective.

The worst part is that even if you  change a color channel from default to the exact same color, the glass still loses its vibrancy.  

Don't know if it's related to your orange issue, but when I cast Mass Vitrify on my Railjack, the walls are almost completely invisible despite having a bright white energy color.

Very weird, just tried this solo and yes anytime a Gara puts her wall up near the center platform it goes orange but not at other spots on the tile set. Casting it just outside the door to the spawn room made half the wall orange and the other half the color it is normally. I also didn't see an orange color wall when the pod was on top but I was solo so may have been an issue.

This is an issue they should fix yet it is still a 'small' one in the grand scheme of all the other bugs they need to fix 🤔

And why some moderator keep moving the posts to this thread.. i created the PLS Hotfix in general forum, so people actually see it.. This is a gamebreaking issue that also makes the community toxic and make people leave the mission/ whole game.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

After some testing, the problem isn't color, it's light. For example, bullet jump straight up and cast mass vitrify. The top of the wall will retain the color, and will even be a lot more visible than in other missions. However, the very bright, very yellow light coming from the bottom of the map will paint the rest of the wall an almost opaque tan color. So the problem is that the wall is too vulnerable to the intensity of the lighting on the map.

• 7 months later...

Archived