Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #1

[DE]Megan

Rewards for MR30 completion mainly the loadout slots and riv mid slots are not being issued or even available i was at maxed slots at 35 no other slots have been added my riv max still shows 150. 

Also side note the hood ornament for the orbiter is jacked up on liset prime it is hidden behind the cockpit bump and needs to be looked at.

3 hours ago, (PS4)A_850lbs_Gorilla said:

Rewards for MR30 completion mainly the loadout slots and riv mid slots are not being issued or even available i was at maxed slots at 35 no other slots have been added my riv max still shows 150. 

Also side note the hood ornament for the orbiter is jacked up on liset prime it is hidden behind the cockpit bump and needs to be looked at.

It also doesn’t show for other players atm. It is nice though.

5 hours ago, (PS4)AK-Baba46 said:

Why  my  profile  says: i need  the 4 Primary  kitguns  max  Level? I have  it...

Because DE added them to our profile after we last used them. Equipping them and use in a mission will start them recording. max30 will show mastered straight away on returning to relay or orbiter, part leveled and or ungilded need to be back to rank30 to show mastered. Data for primary kitguns is different from secondary. Also all previous kills is not shown at this time only anything from when you equip and use from now on. Incase your unaware there only 1 lot of xp per chambers 12k total 4 x 3k so you haven't lost any mastery points assuming you did secondaries ages ago.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Impulse2988 said:

Can someone please explain why in my progress tab it says that none of my primary kitguns are ranked up when in fact they are all rank 30? Thanks 

Easy way to get them loaded onto your profiles is in and out of the open worlds nekrelisk i believe is the fastest. All they need is a new save point.

On 2020-10-27 at 2:27 PM, [DE]Megan said:

PS4 Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix #1

Fixes:

• Fixed a script error when being hit by a glass shard in the Nightwave boss fight.

I couldn't get any cephalites to spawn after I failed the nightwave boss. I'll try again today so fingers crossed. I already have a riven for it somehow lol 😅

Secondary note.  On top of the no loadout slots, no riven slots, busted hood ornament the TRUE MASTER sigil you are supposed to get that marks the next leveling sequence which you receive on PC for completion is also missing and the LEGACY MASTERY SIGIL now only shows the new metallic one that is supposed to replace this is not even there as an option.  Looks like the entire MR30 thing is FUBAR and a hot mess on consoles and needs immediate attention.  

outraged to get to rm30 since what they say they give you.  They don't give it to you because there is a limit and they don't add up ... they give you 15 equipment slots.  and maximum is 22. if you already had them bought they don't give you anything.  and I imagine that the cracked slot is the same

10 hours ago, (PS4)A_850lbs_Gorilla said:

Secondary note.  On top of the no loadout slots, no riven slots, busted hood ornament the TRUE MASTER sigil you are supposed to get that marks the next leveling sequence which you receive on PC for completion is also missing and the LEGACY MASTERY SIGIL now only shows the new metallic one that is supposed to replace this is not even there as an option.  Looks like the entire MR30 thing is FUBAR and a hot mess on consoles and needs immediate attention.  

Yeah, it sucks that the hood ornament doesn’t show for others and it’s quite small. I can’t tell if I have the riven slots though. But sigil? We were supposed to get one that isn’t the normal MR one? That sucks.

Archived