Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why did i get banned because of this comment?

Deejudanne

Question

22 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

EDIT Please contact support if you think the suspension was abusive. I'l afraid no one can help you on the forums.

No one will ban you for talking about Destiny 2 or any concurrent game guys. OP may have been suspended for something that happened before that screenshot.

Thank you for confirming, Lascar! This claim is of course nonsense, and support will indeed look over the disgusting things you said in Region chat that I see in our logs that you decided to leave out. 

Just now, Deejudanne said:

that's not the only weird thing, after u bought the plat to unlock my account i had way more trades than i should be able to have 3TLsUizi_.jpg

Huh that is interesting I've never seen that before maybe its a visual bug or something

On 2020-11-05 at 11:40 AM, Deejudanne said:

yes cuz person that bought them charged back the plat so i went negative 

So he bought plat you traded your arcane set then he refunded the plat so u got into the negative that correct?

no i sold my arcane sets and the day after i got this on my screen 

That doesn't make sense then unless there is something your not telling us you shouldn't have a plat ban or either it was something else not related to that arcane trade

Just now, Jivy said:

Wait that fast? that is the fastest support reply i have ever heard they usually reply in like a few days

i know i got a pending ticket regarding me having to pay 100 bucks to unlock my account that i opened 8 days ago that hasnt been responded to but the chat ban ticket got responded to within 15 min

already did and they just give me a copy pasted "blah blah blah  up to 14 days  blah blah blah" 

Wait that fast? that is the fastest support reply i have ever heard they usually reply in like a few days

nope cuz i restarted my game asap to see if it was client suspend or not  just saw that they talked about gunplay when getting out of mission  threw in that comment and boom

Post a ticket in support asking why they could probs check the reason since they have logs mods have abused their power in the past

Just now, Jivy said:

Region chat thats why

but for realy could you show all message logs coming before that? just context incase you did say something bad not in the screenshot

nope cuz i restarted my game asap to see if it was client suspend or not  just saw that they talked about gunplay when getting out of mission  threw in that comment and boom

Suspended, not banned. You'll regain access.

Unsure as to the reason. Either something you said above the cut that the mod took a moment to get to, or perhaps a misclick on their part. Your message does seem slightly... out of place. It's not clear who you're responding to.

Archived