Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theorem Infection

AreeSoothsayer

I am a big time pet and summons guy. This arcane had me all excited.... until I read the wiki.

Hmmm gotta stand in a circle made by a KITGUN kill. All 4 of the triggering arcanes are kitgun only, That means kills done by the companions will not count so making them able to kill more easily is absolutely USELESS.

It had the potential for greatness.... then someone threw it down the stairs.

I have the full leveled arcane, been testing it on the Simulacrum and honestly, I think it might be bugged. That or it doesn't effect certain companions. Nekros and his minions, I see no increase in damage. Atlas's golems, no notable increase in damage. Heck, doesn't even seem like the pets are doing more damage.

17 hours ago, AbelKurayami said:

I have the full leveled arcane, been testing it on the Simulacrum and honestly, I think it might be bugged. That or it doesn't effect certain companions. Nekros and his minions, I see no increase in damage. Atlas's golems, no notable increase in damage. Heck, doesn't even seem like the pets are doing more damage.

I suggest you record a video to compare the damage numbers. Also I bet its only working on pets and no frame summons.

19 minutes ago, Monolake said:

I suggest you record a video to compare the damage numbers. Also I bet its only working on pets and no frame summons.

The description said " Companions and Summoned Allies". So frame summons must work if the arcane claims claimed to be true.

1 hour ago, AbelKurayami said:

Here it is. As you can see, the minions damage remains the exact same even when I get Infection to the max 15 stacks

Interesting. If it weren't for you, nobody would have ever known that this Arcane does nothing. But I have one question for you:

Are you surprised?

4 hours ago, AbelKurayami said:

Here it is. As you can see, the minions damage remains the exact same even when I get Infection to the max 15 stacks

Just incase, try testing it by getting full stacks before summoning the golems? but it's more than likely just bugged.

Archived