Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS5 Dualsense Rumble Insanity (Staff Replied)

(PSN)MrHide-Patten

Now I don’t know what guns the devs were using to test out the new adaptive triggers and haptic feedback, but I can most certainly guess they didn’t try a Supra Vandal with a fire rate riven mod. 

My hands were killing me after 2 minutes and I think it broke the internal motors in the controllers. I’m paranoid there’s something not moving right and I’ve turned these features off.

Download and beware all 5 other Tenno with a PS5.

Most likely they implemented adaptive triggers in a rush, since it's mostly a gimmick after all, in order not to delay the PS5 launch. Since the later it released, the further away it got from Warframe's PS anniversary launch.

I'm still hopeful they return later to the triggers and rumble, making the best possible and more realistic use of the DS, Haven't tried Supra yet, though.

Have you tried to use a bow? The fire button is extremely hard. I am playing PS4 build because new PS5 controller features are terrible and they won't let me play with PS4 third party controller I have and love.  

I played with PS5 build a bit and the only thing that I noticed was native 4K resolution (which makes characters/textures less blurry). I'll take proper controller over native 4K resolution.

Hey guys! There's a couple of options you can dive into to customize the haptics (vibration strength). 

First, as was mentioned here a couple times, you can toggle this feature on/off in the Controls Options: 

trigger.PNG

Or! If you want some feedback, but want to adjust the intensity, you can do that directly in your controller's settings on the PS5: 

Archived