Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eximus in Normal Missions Dropping RAILJACK Resources

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

DE, why do you do things like this?

Dropping Railjack Resources in normal missions feel like such a slap in the face.

its a reward that has no use outside of railjack itself; which is a completely irrelevant content island game mode.

Do we have to dilute the drop tables with garbage like this? how about have Eximus give us stuff that's actually relevant? Kuva or Endo or something??? Not Railjack exclusive?

If I wanted the Railjack stuff I'd be playing that...

8 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

And how do you imagine people got to build their own railjacks when there was no one to carry them? How do you think people who play solo get to its content?

16 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

DE, why do you do things like this?

Dropping Railjack Resources in normal missions feel like such a slap in the face.

its a reward that has no use outside of railjack itself; which is a completely irrelevant content island game mode.

Do we have to dilute the drop tables with garbage like this? how about have Eximus give us stuff that's actually relevant? Kuva or Endo or something??? Not Railjack exclusive?

How would people build their railjack in the first place?

Eximi are dropping extra resources on top of anything else they might (probably won't) drop. No loot bucket is shared and diluted by this. What's the problem?

Also, in two of the cases (Copernics and Pustrels) it's far better to have Eximi drop them as extra loot instead of having them compete for mining yields as they did originally.

4 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Eximi are dropping extra resources on top of anything else they might (probably won't) drop. No loot bucket is shared and diluted by this. What's the problem?

It reminds of what a sh*tshow Railjack is, seeing the resources pop up triggers me when I'm trying to forget the entire mode exists?

Archived