Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any progress for new railjack area?

Archollector

The Corpus part is in development.

And they said that they will show something that will be "Command-ing" you to head towards the Drydock in tomorrow's stream at 11am EDT.

More maps? Only next year.

And I very well hope for more mission types... or that fighters dont stop spawning and leave us with that empty space (even if its good to gather resources, but still...)

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

The Corpus part is in development.

And they said that they will show something that will be "Command-ing" you to head towards the Drydock in tomorrow's stream at 11am EDT.

More maps? Only next year.

And I very well hope for more mission types... or that fighters dont stop spawning and leave us with that empty space (even if its good to gather resources, but still...)

agreed, I would be pissed if I was on one of those crew ships and the fighters just dipped out like "peace, tired of getting our a$$ kicked", I would also like to see a change to crew ships so they frigging repair themselves and sit in space like a dead stick the rest of the mission.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Players can level Intristics through the Profile tab, in the menu, so not necessarily.

can our railjack have some nuclear weapon to use just 1 time per mission? But with consequences....for example....destroy the missile plataform. If we use the nuclear weapon we dont get reward of mats inside of this structure....just an idea.

Archived