Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For The Tap/Hold Changes

Sevek7

Thanks DE, I posted a number of topics about this a while back. Glad to hear you listened and modified tap/hold so it applies to each Warframe individually! I'm now playing Ivara and Mag again, having a blast! This change is much appreciated. 

The only downside is having to re-wire your brain from all the muscle-memory of coping with the previous way you had it, for the few frames you wanted to be the exceptions, not the rule.

It's impressive how much Lavos was already imprinted on me, now I can put the inversion on him as it should be, to properly weave elements on the fly. But damn, does it feel better.

Hmm... While im really love this option, i would prefer this option to be separated per warframe, not global change.
Because some frames are more useful with hold vs tap and vice verca.
And constantly bring up menu to change this option is kinda annoying.
DE, please tie this options directly to frames menu. Like a switch alongside with customizations.

Agreed, given the different schemes we'd been having already, and the preferences people have, giving each frame its own individual tap/hold scheme should satisfy everyone. I still don't think this should mean DE should avoid standardizing default schemes on frames, as there currently isn't much consistency, but at least now players can configure them to their preference.

Archived