Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stahlta Shock Rifle skin secondary fire not exploding

Varazu
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

This should now be resolved as of update 29.6.8. If you continue to have ongoing problems with the skin after 29.6.8,  please make it clear that you have tested more recently so we can distinguish between active issues and old echoes.

So, after the Hotfix it seems like the Stahlta's  Alt-Fire (Shock Rifle Skin) dosen't do it's usual explosion after a few second.

The projectile vanishes after the impact without leaving any trace of AoE damage which is currently wasting 20 ammo from the clip.

Sorry for my bad english but that has to be noted for future fixes

40 minutes ago, Varazu said:

So, after the Hotfix it seems like the Stahlta's  Alt-Fire (Shock Rifle Skin) dosen't do it's usual explosion after a few second.

The projectile vanishes after the impact without leaving any trace of AoE damage which is currently wasting 20 ammo from the clip.

Sorry for my bad english but that has to be noted for future fixes

Same here. Please DE fix it

After my last post about the Stahlta stats seeming to be acting weird, i hop into a mission not 5 minutes after and try and use the alt fire on the Stahlta, only for nothing to happen, not even the projectile from the Stahlta dealt damage. Also after aborting the mission the UI where it states how much exp you gained from the mission was also bugged

Ok i was playing around with it and it worked perfectly until the update alert got in and i had to reset the game to install the hotfix. later i hop into a mission and the stahlta secondary fire did not work, when you fire the explody ball it does not explode anymore and it does no damage too...pls fix.

hace 1 hora, Scorp1on03 dijo:

After my last post about the Stahlta stats seeming to be acting weird, i hop into a mission not 5 minutes after and try and use the alt fire on the Stahlta, only for nothing to happen, not even the projectile from the Stahlta dealt damage. Also after aborting the mission the UI where it states how much exp you gained from the mission was also bugged

I have the same problem
If you test it, you can see that the shot break through every wall

This is really sad, how are ALL these skins so bugged? it's just a skin and a reload animation... I think the rocket launcher is finally fixed (until there's another issue that crops up) but the Drakgoon is unusable and the Stahlta is bugged too... What a mistake taking the time to download the Epic launcher for these things >.<

23 minutes ago, FA22_RaptoR said:

This is really sad, how are ALL these skins so bugged? it's just a skin and a reload animation... I think the rocket launcher is finally fixed (until there's another issue that crops up) but the Drakgoon is unusable and the Stahlta is bugged too... What a mistake taking the time to download the Epic launcher for these things >.<

I'm more impressed on how the skins affect weapon performance like this. I'm pretty sure a skin should not affect a weapon's ability to function.

Hello,

Ever since today's hotfix, I noticed the Stahlta's alt fire is no longer making a shockwave on my end. I tried several things to fix it, including unequipping it, removing all mods, restarting the game, but nothing seems to work. I also noticed all base values indicate 0. Does anyone else have this issue?

You can see the stats can be improved, but I assume that +x% of 0 is still 0, and that's why the radial attack is currently a regular shot that costs 20 ammo.

eecc914d4498897c73b9486063b20b7e.png

Oh! I'm using that skin as well, so that could be it. I haven't tried removing it yet. Lemme check...

...Yup, the stats are back to their normal value when I remove the Shock Rifle skin, and the alt fire works as intended once again.

Thanks! Hopefully the skin gets fixed soon, it'd be a shame if the Shock Rifle is no longer usable.

3 minutes ago, Blauze said:

Oh! I'm using that skin as well, so that could be it. I haven't tried removing it yet. Lemme check...

...Yup, the stats are back to their normal value when I remove the Shock Rifle skin, and the alt fire works as intended once again.

Thanks! Hopefully the skin gets fixed soon, it'd be a shame if the Shock Rifle is no longer usable.

They had some issues with the Rocket Launcher skin for the Ogris and sorted them out after getting back from winter vacation. They'll get around to fixing the Shock Rifle skin, probably as a hotfix on Friday or sometime next week.

Archived