Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i would like for more -Friction +Slide mods in this game

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

we only have 3, while there are a plethora of sprint speed boosting abilities and mods.

sliding is the most interesting way you can do to gain speed in this game.

like for example, why isn't Nezha's firewalker a -25% friction +25% slide to compliment his passive?

why is infested mobility a sprint speed buff, but there isn't a slide and friction reduction buff? 

Just now, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

do you have any ideas in mind? can you name a few?

For me Specifically all I care about is Parkour Velocity.... As far as Mods go mods like Lightning Dash and Firewalker are the most Powerful yet the only grant a tiny increase that's hard to Notice unless you stack it with The Telos Boltace.

The only Boost that Actually impressed me is the one from Arcane Consequence... However that one only works if you land a Headshot 😐.

It would nice to have just a Single Source give a Butt Load of Parkour Velocity.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

we only have 3, while there are a plethora of sprint speed boosting abilities and mods.

sliding is the most interesting way you can do to gain speed in this game.

like for example, why isn't Nezha's firewalker a -25% friction +25% slide to compliment his passive?

why is infested mobility a sprint speed buff, but there isn't a slide and friction reduction buff? 

Probably not a lot of demand.   And, in the case of Fire Walker, there'd be a fair amount of irritated people. 

16 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Do people even slide more than once a while? I used to Bullet jump a lot but after I got Amalgam's +60% to dodge speed I roll instead.

If you could at least slide through holes or something then it would be some reason to use, for me at least.

I don't mind new mods but I don't think I would use them.

14 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Arcane Consequence

Arcane agility works on maneuvers (e.g. bullet jump's or roll's distances) and it's triggered on any damage as fair I can see. The Adaptation prevents it to trigger from time to time but you have like 30 seconds to get buff.

It has the same stats like the Consequence (the AA has lover chance but 60% is enough) & it's cheap (I bought rank 5 for 20p).

14 hours ago, Lutesque said:

As far as Mods go mods like Lightning Dash and Firewalker are the most Powerful yet the only grant a tiny increase that's hard to Notice unless you stack it with The Telos Boltace.

I haven't used Telos Boltace. Without Telos they are not great.

15 hours ago, Lutesque said:

We need more Sources of Mobility in General.... Honestly there's not enough.... And the ones we do have are lackluster unless you stack them with another Source.

If you want to go for "more distance" then there are many (arcanes, mods, abilities) however there are only 1, yes 1, that affect maneuvers speed but not distance (e.g. you roll the same distance but faster). Amalgam Barrel Diffusion increases roll speed (but not distance!) by 60%. An honestly... it's not huge. If you are using ABD and you unequip it then you will see the difference. However equipping it for the first time wasn't "mind blowing" experience.

In my opinion there should be more "speed but not distance" mods (both negative and positive). Other maneuvers (speed & distance) are achievable with other methods (methods might not be good but there are a lot).

1 minute ago, LuckyCharm said:

I'd personally love one that makes you bounce off of walls and objects so you can pinball everywhere if you get enough momentum

*looks at the screen*

*smile*

*nods*

"Grendel want to have word with you"

Oh, that would be very funny with Grendel's ball.

8 hours ago, quxier said:

Do people even slide more than once a while?

I used to do it Constantly !!! 😀

I used to Bullet jump a lot but after I got Amalgam's +60% to dodge speed I roll instead.

If I have rooms I just use the Good old Telos Boltace + Lightning Dash Combo...

Some times Il even use the Telos Boltor (For the Truth Sindicate Proc... it's great for Spy Missions) and Arcane Consequence for even more Mobility.

Arcane agility works on maneuvers (e.g. bullet jump's or roll's distances) and it's triggered on any damage as fair I can see. The Adaptation prevents it to trigger from time to time but you have like 30 seconds to get buff.

It has the same stats like the Consequence (the AA has lover chance but 60% is enough) & it's cheap (I bought rank 5 for 20p).

I use Both when I'm doing Syndicate Missions 😛

7 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

I'd personally love one that makes you bounce off of walls and objects so you can pinball everywhere if you get enough momentum

I think Proton Pulse was suppose to do this but It's way to finicky to replicate the experience we're after.... Especially in Infested Variants of Cramped Tilesets.

15 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I think Proton Pulse was suppose to do this but It's way to finicky to replicate the experience we're after.... Especially in Infested Variants of Cramped Tilesets.

Old corpus ship tileset would be nice for this.

Archived