Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the Dojo "Hall of Honor" Editable or something

RedZeroInferno

I'm sure this topic has already been visited by others, but I'm bringing it up anyway.
Why the HELL is Loki the only statue available for the "hall of Honor" room, and why can't we choose a different frame statue?

Like come on, you HAVE the technology to be able to have a different frame be the statue, as evidenced by the Mastery 30 people being able to change the rhino statue in Relays, Why the hell not make it like that or something for the "hall of honor" in dojos? why does it have to be loki? Not that I have a problem with loki, but like.. there are other frames that could be in that room as well?

17 minutes ago, RedZeroInferno said:

I'm sure this topic has already been visited by others, but I'm bringing it up anyway.
Why the HELL is Loki the only statue available for the "hall of Honor" room, and why can't we choose a different frame statue?

Like come on, you HAVE the technology to be able to have a different frame be the statue, as evidenced by the Mastery 30 people being able to change the rhino statue in Relays, Why the hell not make it like that or something for the "hall of honor" in dojos? why does it have to be loki? Not that I have a problem with loki, but like.. there are other frames that could be in that room as well?

I dont say u have bad idea i say i think i got better

Remove statue from Hall of Honor
Make all statues into decorations we can craft place and resize

15 hours ago, RedZeroInferno said:

I think the ability to change the relay statue was just a test for a near future change to "temple of honor".

I think they just need to implement it, but for me not too much time will pass since this feature will be implemented =)

Archived