Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Wolf of Saturn Six

(XBOX)Techmaster7032

Anyone remember that big boi? Well... I'm going to propose this and I actually would love to see opinions on this...

I think he should be made a permanent random spawn. I actually quite enjoyed fighting him seeing as he was someone else rather than always the Stalker, Gustrag-3 or Zanuka hunter. I want that hammer of his and I'm not about to grind cred just for that one use beacon. I really feel that's not worth the drop chance and I want to get that even though Season 1 is long over which mind you, I hardly got anything from him during my time playing that season. If not that, why not make him an assassination mission? I would happily play an assassination mission where we fight The Wolf!

9315b260eb3298cbb069a6dc65a97a8f.jpg

Funny how most things go slightly pink with age.

I remember the Wolf fights. If you didn't bring the meta, it was a 20 minute fight. Players were abandoning the mission constantly, when the howling started. You want to bring that back?

Just buy the bloody beacons.

8 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I remember the Wolf fights. If you didn't bring the meta, it was a 20 minute fight. Players were abandoning the mission constantly, when the howling started. You want to bring that back?

Just buy the bloody beacons.

Or bring back the missions permanently that was featured in a "Tactical Alert", where the Wolf and his Fugitives were fought on their own node. That version of Wolf is vulnerable to Status procs and even Warframe abilities, rather than being a bigger slog to shoot at more than the Sentients.

They also need to make the drop rates of the Wolf Sledge more generous, in line with the Pathocyst from the Zealoid Prelate.

On 2021-02-08 at 5:25 PM, Duality52 said:

Or bring back the missions permanently that was featured in a "Tactical Alert", where the Wolf and his Fugitives were fought on their own node. That version of Wolf is vulnerable to Status procs and even Warframe abilities, rather than being a bigger slog to shoot at more than the Sentients.

They also need to make the drop rates of the Wolf Sledge more generous, in line with the Pathocyst from the Zealoid Prelate.

THANK YOU!!!

On 2021-02-12 at 8:35 AM, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

Give this man his own unique node on Saturn 6!

Seriously, we have a Captura scene, more unique nodes are needed in general.

On 2021-02-12 at 10:27 AM, VoidArkhangel said:

THIS 

DE removed S-6 from Railjack to "bring it back soon" well, now is time 

Very much agree. This would add more to do in the game

Archived