Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.4 

[DE]Megan

All this updates are making it worse most of the time you get kicked out of a mission you cannot open doors missions fails , What happening DE this is a absolute mess.

I know you are working on this but should have been fixed before you released it it is a MESS

Many thanks to the devs for your continued efforts to iron out the issues in Railjack Retrofit, whilst there's definitely improvement there's still a few persistent bugs to be swatted, the most persistent of which seems to be on the new Defense/Orphix missions, where initiating the main objective of the mission seems to split up the crew quite often, in many instances actually teleporting me back to the railjack from the "waiting room" and leaving me unable to rejoin either from Join Warp or flying to the door via Archwing.

A lesser one, which is less game-breaking but quite frustrating, is that necramechs and their exalted weapons do not seem to be gaining bonus affinity from Arc Silver and potentially other RJ defense missions. The bonus affinity is registered on the mission progress screen but when returning from the mission it is not applied.

Great update overall, loving most of the changes and the new content!

3 hours ago, Peacebob said:

There is still the endless damage bug for the railjack-turrets... https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1254563-endless-damage-bug-railjack/ 

this so game-braking... idk why this is still in and i think much ppl used it and don't even know about it

w(゚Д゚)w 

Please do something about this. I also have this bug and I'm too afraid to go into missions cuz I'll probably get banned. 

guys, i believe the matchmaking in the Railjack menu is broken? i mean, when you are in public mode, when you click in any node that already have a squad open from inside your Railjack, it just takes you as a client instead of you going as host... even if you are selecting from inside a mission.

8 minutes ago, WolfBearHybrid said:

guys, i believe the matchmaking in the Railjack menu is broken? i mean, when you are in public mode, when you click in any node that already have a squad open from inside your Railjack, it just takes you as a client instead of you going as host... even if you are selecting from inside a mission.

yes, non of the hotfixes fixed this yet...

53 minutes ago, _GeneralKenobi said:

Please do something about this. I also have this bug and I'm too afraid to go into missions cuz I'll probably get banned. 

i get baneed after play Rialjack mission and i dont knw abut it?? i run 1 time and banned 7 day!!!

i send ticket to suppourt  for my proplem " :( 

7 hours ago, MONSTERaider said:

- Forma time isn't right, everybody complain about it.

- Aura forma is different than what I said, maybe read the whole thing first.

- Even though I had 20 mil I still don't like the new system, I have friends with low credits and they had all these avionics maxed but not after the update.

- How is that gonna be manipulated?

- The game is still gonna be free, nothing I said will change it.

- Either buff the other auras capacity or debuff Steel Charge? why is it special than the others?

- If you really care about new players you wouldn't be talking about credits being easy.

Finally if you don't like the suggestions you don't need to insult me and tell me that I'm a spoiled kid, I'm almost 40 and you need to have some respect.

You say you're almost 40, all I see is a guy complaining about things in a game that make it difficult. I never said you are a spoiled kid. What I said was- saying those things MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE one. If you feel disrespected from what I said, then I apologize for that. My only intention was to point out that things shouldn't be THAT easy in a game. I hate spoon feeding.

- Going back, forma build time is justified for the fact that DE doesn't like players maxing everything out in a day. It makes sense because if they do reduce the build time, players will lose things to do besides completing the story quests and star chart nodes.

- I'm not going to argue anymore regarding other formas. If you feel that we need that "universal forma" then I hope DE considers it.

- You and how many other players don't like the new system? I guess this lies between the amount of players who's fine with it and those who aren't.

- This is an extremely grindy game. Some players may not notice it but other resources tend to stack up millions. That's easy conversion to other resources. Even if DE places a wall on it; e.g. You can only convert xxx number of  X resources per day.  -or any other type of limit, they can still use other resources to convert it to the one they want. If they do this, players will just focus on one mission where it's the easiest to get X resource. TLDR. DE's effort into creating specific mission types with specific resource drops will go down the drain if players can just convert whichever resource they want. 

- I didn't say it's not going to be free anymore. I said "the essence of it being free" would be gone. Once they start placing armor values into syandanas, its not long before they do it to other cosmetics as well. More reason to grind for platinum which is not what players really want especially when trade chat gets toxic. We can get everything for free without plat. But giving them more reason to farm for it? I don't think its a good idea. 

- About steel charge and other auras, there was a devstream regarding this and no one can explain it better than them.

- I wasn't talking about new players here. I was talking about what you suggested that steel path dropping more credits. It's near end-game territory and players who have access to it obviously have access to the index. There's also profit taker+chroma. New players don't need millions of credits. Few ten thousands would suffice until they reach MR 4+ and unlock the index to play low/medium risk. 

It's not that I don't like the suggestions.(except for armored syandanas) They're great if it's not Warframe. At least without the grindyness of it. 

I have respect for people who respects DE's decisions because they make sense for everyone. New and old players. But suggesting things that would oppose their decisions? I'm really sorry but no.

I'm done arguing.

15 hours ago, FLUX2226 said:

Also nothing wrong with more information, as long as it's presented in a way that doesn't overwhelm people (which the current state already does in some places, the stat window of thrown melees hurts), for example if you need to press a button/click somewhere to see the extra info or you can toggle it in the game options (like in Diablo 3, if you've played that).

Thank you for the clarification and I appreciate this because I can't explain it better than this. A built-in Wiki. 

A suggestion that's presented in a way that doesn't overwhelm people.

15 hours ago, FLUX2226 said:

Edit: The Dirac-Endo topic is an issue imo tho'. Even without new mods, maxing out everything you had before costs a lot more endo than you got from the conversion despite not having a grid anymore, and you need to dump several million credits as well while previously it was free. Not as bad (but still annoying) if you had 15 million lying around like me, but if you're broke, having to farm a ton of credits just to restore your previous situation on top of paying extra endo, it doesn't feel like a fair conversion.

I think this was an oversight.. and not too late to compensate/fix.

On 2021-03-24 at 6:08 AM, jnuh said:

they've always said this will not work on other frames. there is a condition on the mod that only hildryn can achieve.

Then why make it able to equip? First it wasn’t even available to equip which is fine it it won’t work but then why make the change to equip it? Also what can hildryn do with it that others can’t? You hit them with the ability then it procs heat. Pretty simple.

Archived