Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.4 

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please look into increasing Fighter/Crewship spawns in Corpus Railjack. Grineer drops armament wreckage handsomely, but there is no Skirmish equivalent in Corpus Proximas, so Lavan/Vidar Corpus armaments are quite rare in comparison to other armaments. Vidar/Lavan of the new weapons only drop from Crewships which spawn way too few and far between. Zetki isn't as bad as it drops from fighters.

Looking forward to celebrating the 8th Warframe anniversary :).

Thank you for the Trello board. It is very easy to see what is noticed and being actively worked on as days progress.

unknown.png

Drop been actually crazy since 29.10.3

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Excalibur being on display instead of Xaku when viewing the Xaku Collection in the Market. 

I see Excal is still haunting the void.

Need energy color select on crew member attachments.  

Need crew member mute.

Need energy color Fix For nautilus Premium accessories.

Need Rewards added to railjack to make us keep playing. 
Carmine took about an hour to Farm.  Nodes took about 1.5 hours.   Queen pins are like liches, one and done unless it's good then you Farm a couple to max it.  This is not sustainable.  You need a new reward pool here iF you want this content to not die instantly like everything else.  You took literally every suggestion I gave but this one and I clocked about 90% oF the Features you added.  Why would you not do this being that it was one oF the most important things?

Need Dojo Lagggggggg stutter From Mission Load Fixed.

1 minute ago, Okayane said:

pay to win is not my type of game, no thank you :/

What does this have anything to do with pay to win? you can still get armor parts in-game with trading or from Baro Ki'teer (also from night wave), you don't need to spend actual money like the rest of content in this game, not to mention DE always give gifts from time to time.

1 minute ago, DrakeRyuujin said:

what about the Reward Screen Soft-lock. because its so boring to just alt + F4

Do you mean where you're loaded into the next mission and ESC won't close the mission progress/rewards screen? Hit P to close it- the key that usually toggles that screen up while in a mission

Still waiting for the final Turbine door fix on Grinner Railjack. (Waiting for 2 years on that and counting).

Still waiting for Cy to be able to count correctly down from 5 and open the ship door regardless of a player using omni, recall or necramech while waiting.

Still waiting for the ability to re-enter a primary objective, if you happen to drop out of it back in space from its damaged sections.

3 minutes ago, outseeker said:

You can assign them roles in the tactical (L) menu, so tell the assigned Pilot to be Engineer for a minute when you want to fire the arty

I already know that, I want my pilot to keep the Railjack flying while I'm out, but stop flying when I want to use artillery. 

Is there going to be any change to hosting Railjack missions when launching from your own Railjack's console, as it was before? It would be nice to be able to actually use all of the upgrades we're spending time grinding when we want to rather than just when the dice land right during matchmaking.

Hey, thanks for the ongoing fixes, but here's another one: crew members don't have the option the equip armcannons like the Shedu/Bubonico. They just don't appear in the gun selection window.

Oh, also I would really like to recommend a priority list for crew members, instead of this one-choice system with virtually no explanation, except its name. 

1 minute ago, outseeker said:

Do you mean where you're loaded into the next mission and ESC won't close the mission progress/rewards screen? Hit P to close it- the key that usually toggles that screen up while in a mission

yes. After you finish Railjack Mission you get stuck on rewards screen. The game just loads and then after finish loading it gets stuck on Reward Screen and the buttons wont work at all

8 minutes ago, MONSTERaider said:

- Let the syandanas and attachments give a little armor, so they would be more than just cosmetics, for immersive purposes.

This is by far the worst idea i see in years of Warframe. Someone asking to buy armor with real money.

Holy....

à l’instant, MONSTERaider a dit :

What does this have anything to do with pay to win? you can still get armor parts in-game with trading or from Baro Ki'teer (also from night wave), you don't need to spend actual money like the rest of content in this game, not to mention DE always give gifts from time to time.

It's not because some things are free to get that things can't go out of hands you know, it's totally possible in the near future that warframe become a game where you have bundles with cosmetics that give more then just cosmetics, if you want something cosmetics that give buffs, well... ask for an arcanes helmets rework or something like that and get them back into the game

1 minute ago, MONSTERaider said:

I already know that, I want my pilot to keep the Railjack flying while I'm out, but stop flying when I want to use artillery. 

well that's how you do it lol when you want him flying, assign him to pilot, if you want him to stop flying, assign him somewhere else for a sec XD

some pilot logic for when the tenno is in arty would be sensible tho

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Affinity from Railjack missions can be reapplied by enter/exiting Free Flight.

Oh cool, the bug I reported got fixed. For a while I thought it wouldn't get patched and people would get banned for it. Nice to see I was wrong 😊

Archived