RJ BUG BOUNTY - Flexa interior door stuck

My partner and I were playing this together today and the same thing happened.  There were 3 of us on Vila Gap, Saturn Proxima.  I thought when the 3rd player left that it would fix things, but it didn't.  We tried and tried everything but nothing worked.  I ended up aborting the mission, leaving my partner in the game, but as soon as I left, the door was able to unlock.

Please fix this, DE...

Also... if I can't attach screenshots because I can only "Insert image from URL"... not so sure it makes sense to have us upload a picture onto the net just to attach to a bug forum?

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Eulif said:

Bumping this one back to the top.  Seems all the Veil Proxima missions with Pulse Turbines are bugged.  The Earth and Saturn missions work fine, it's just Veil Proxima.

Yeah. Went through an entire anomaly mission and couldn't open that door. 

• Like 1

How can a simple door bug from May still be an issue.

As a programmer I am simply baffled how this wasn't fixed yet. The mission is legitimately incompletable yet the bug still persists.

For me this would be a top priority bug, but apparently not to DE.

• Like 1

A workaround that seems to work for me almost every time:

Before you do anything else in the turbine, go to each door that usually doesn't open, it should open right up. Then go and hack the terminals that you need to hack, and destroy the radiators you need to destroy.

In my experience forcing the doors open before doing any of the hacking or radiators seems to let me inside the other area.

Edit: I've done about 10 turbines since my previous post and it worked all the time. Until DE does something about this, this is my go to method for the turbine.

Edited by Eurobenzin
  • Like 3
On 2020-09-28 at 2:29 AM, Eurobenzin said:

Before you do anything else in the turbine, go to each door that usually doesn't open, it should open right up. Then go and hack the terminals that you need to hack, and destroy the radiators you need to destroy.

In my experience forcing the doors open before doing any of the hacking or radiators seems to let me inside the other area.

I'll give that a try with my squad next time we run Railjack missions.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug still exists.

On 2020-07-10 at 2:32 PM, (PS4)MrTrixer said:

I just encountered the same problem, fortunately my friend on the outside figured it out, in the screenshots you need to destroy the Radar Array in order to advance the mission, theyre outside of the station youre in.
So, have a friend destroy the targets on the outside while you run and destory the targets on the inside. (or go back in and out 3-4 times in order to complete the mission solo)

The door to the cellar will open as the last part of the mission where you need to hack one final consol before youre done.

So its not a bug, theyre just not clear on what you need to do here. Hack consol inside, destroy all targets, go out, destroy all targets, go in, hack consol, destory all targets, go out, destroy all targets, go in, downstairs hack and you should be done. (A bit annoying but doable, it was a fun new place to explore for me and my friend.)

This is a different mission you're talking about. The mission in this case has no objectives outside.

• Like 1
On 2020-09-28 at 4:29 AM, Eurobenzin said:

Edit: I've done about 10 turbines since my previous post and it worked all the time. Until DE does something about this, this is my go to method for the turbine.

This seems to work.

I started doing this before even seeing this post as a superstition, but with only 1-2 doors, and have not run into the problem since. If I let another team member handle the base (and they don't check the rooms), it bugs out 50% of the time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-05-25 at 9:11 PM, SandvichToaster said:

I got to "Disable the Pulse Turbine - Destroy the Radar Array", and could not open this door.  Tried operator mode, /unstuck, teleporting back to my ship and flying back to the pulse turbine several times ...

8DAE1417460740D708BD97FD0FE250D88DB39AB3

So I aborted the mission and left the game.

Came back later to have another go.

Same door, same problem.  Can't complete the mission.

B783C9B59D6E6338272C7BD0871956355B2275D0 (1843×1057)

And, aside from wasting all my time getting almost to the end of this mission TWICE and then having to abort ...

... and getting to keep none of the rewards ...

... I still had to buy new dome charges and whatnot after both aborted missions.  FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Ugh.

Also have this issue.
Can't complete mission (Flexa, Veil Proxima) because can't get through door (any door except exit) to destroy radar array.
27min into mission and have to abort.
Went back to Ruse War Field, Veil Proxima, and had no problem completing mission.

Edited by Twisted_Wisdom
updated info
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Nexathol changed the title to Railjack Pulse Turbine door bug during R-9 Cloud