Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ BUG BOUNTY - Flexa interior door stuck

Shoelip

• 1 month later...

I just encountered the same problem, fortunately my friend on the outside figured it out, in the screenshots you need to destroy the Radar Array in order to advance the mission, theyre outside of the station youre in.
So, have a friend destroy the targets on the outside while you run and destory the targets on the inside. (or go back in and out 3-4 times in order to complete the mission solo)

The door to the cellar will open as the last part of the mission where you need to hack one final consol before youre done.

So its not a bug, theyre just not clear on what you need to do here. Hack consol inside, destroy all targets, go out, destroy all targets, go in, hack consol, destory all targets, go out, destroy all targets, go in, downstairs hack and you should be done. (A bit annoying but doable, it was a fun new place to explore for me and my friend.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-07-10 at 8:32 AM, (PS4)MrTrixer said:

I just encountered the same problem, fortunately my friend on the outside figured it out, in the screenshots you need to destroy the Radar Array in order to advance the mission, theyre outside of the station youre in.
So, have a friend destroy the targets on the outside while you run and destory the targets on the inside. (or go back in and out 3-4 times in order to complete the mission solo)

The door to the cellar will open as the last part of the mission where you need to hack one final consol before youre done.

So its not a bug, theyre just not clear on what you need to do here. Hack consol inside, destroy all targets, go out, destroy all targets, go in, hack consol, destory all targets, go out, destroy all targets, go in, downstairs hack and you should be done. (A bit annoying but doable, it was a fun new place to explore for me and my friend.)

Could you provide a screenshot of where the radar array that you say needs to be destroyed outside the station is?  The latest time I encountered this bug I shot up every square inch of the station both inside and outside and neither progressed the mission nor caused any damage to anything.  The only thing you ever need to destroy outside the station, to my knowledge, are the two radiators.  This bug happens after both of those radiators have been successfully marked and destroyed.  It does say to destroy the radar array, but I believe that refers to the whole station's workings, not a destructible entity outside the ship.  Further, it says that it's a job for the away crew, while destroying the radiators outside the ship directs the railjack crew to take care of it.  Missions for the away crew are inside the station.

I hope I'm misunderstanding somewhere, because I was hopeful for a workaround, but I just spent 20 minutes fruitlessly looking for the one you described.  If nothing else, perhaps I can save some others the time.

This dumb bug has been happening to me consistently for the past 2 weeks now. I really hope DE fixes this ASAP....quite stupid and major for this sort of thing to be bugged and the only option is to abort. Very frustrating. 

I have not once disabled a Pulse Turbine. 

I'm amazed with how there's been absolutely no response on this, at least that I've seen.  Not even a quick acknowledgement of the issue.  As zoffmode said, it's perfectly repeatable, and it comes up all the time.  If there's no fix that can quickly be deployed for it, that sucks, but at the least the pulse turbine spawn could be disabled until it could be fixed.  I can pretty much guarantee that nobody would really care if all we had were missile platforms, shipkiller platforms, and asteroid hangers for a while, especially since the type of target has no bearing on rewards and they're interchangeable in the same node.  I just don't understand the silence.

Yepp, same issue here. On Earth cluster, Korms Belt. Happened two times in a row. Gave up after that. Shame since I got a new archwing mod and I finally got one of my friends to play with me so I can make some progress on Railjack. Weird thing is I got that objective on a earlier node and completed that with no issue. DE plz.

On 2020-05-31 at 1:20 AM, anubis019 said:

just had it happened too me for the third time in two days. from what I've seen this is known and on going bug that's been noted since at least march. why its hasn't been addressed in the various updates and hot fixes is beyond me.

On 2020-07-27 at 6:17 PM, xEvilbirdx said:

Had this happen to me today. How the hell is this still an active bug?

On 2020-08-06 at 8:31 PM, Eldamaur said:

I'm amazed with how there's been absolutely no response on this, at least that I've seen.  Not even a quick acknowledgement of the issue.  As zoffmode said, it's perfectly repeatable, and it comes up all the time.  If there's no fix that can quickly be deployed for it, that sucks, but at the least the pulse turbine spawn could be disabled until it could be fixed.  I can pretty much guarantee that nobody would really care if all we had were missile platforms, shipkiller platforms, and asteroid hangers for a while, especially since the type of target has no bearing on rewards and they're interchangeable in the same node.  I just don't understand the silence.

My partner and I were playing this together today and the same thing happened.  There were 3 of us on Vila Gap, Saturn Proxima.  I thought when the 3rd player left that it would fix things, but it didn't.  We tried and tried everything but nothing worked.  I ended up aborting the mission, leaving my partner in the game, but as soon as I left, the door was able to unlock.

Please fix this, DE...

Also... if I can't attach screenshots because I can only "Insert image from URL"... not so sure it makes sense to have us upload a picture onto the net just to attach to a bug forum?

• 1 month later...

A workaround that seems to work for me almost every time:

Before you do anything else in the turbine, go to each door that usually doesn't open, it should open right up. Then go and hack the terminals that you need to hack, and destroy the radiators you need to destroy.

In my experience forcing the doors open before doing any of the hacking or radiators seems to let me inside the other area.

Edit: I've done about 10 turbines since my previous post and it worked all the time. Until DE does something about this, this is my go to method for the turbine.

On 2020-09-28 at 2:29 AM, Eurobenzin said:

A workaround that seems to work for me almost every time:

Before you do anything else in the turbine, go to each door that usually doesn't open, it should open right up. Then go and hack the terminals that you need to hack, and destroy the radiators you need to destroy.

In my experience forcing the doors open before doing any of the hacking or radiators seems to let me inside the other area.

I'll give that a try with my squad next time we run Railjack missions.

• 2 weeks later...

Bug still exists.

On 2020-07-10 at 2:32 PM, (PS4)MrTrixer said:

This is a different mission you're talking about. The mission in this case has no objectives outside.

Archived