Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ BUG BOUNTY - Flexa interior door stuck

Shoelip

4th encounter with the sealed green door over the last few days and EE.log URL messaged to [DE]Momaw.

I was a client in a public group. IIRC, we were on our 4th round of doing Flexa, without going to the dry dock or anything else. We did encounter the Pulse Turbine the 2nd time around without any issues. We were destroying all fighters and crew ships prior to moving on to any additional/optional objectives.
During this mission I raced via archwing slingshot to the derelict to grab the bonus there. Once complete I teleported to the player inside of the Pulse Turbine to help with any enemies and to check on the door, just in case. When I arrived at the door, prior to any consoles being hacked, the door appeared green, but did not open.

I don't recall there being any catastrophic failures during any of the missions, but there was a boarding party during an early mission and a fire, after the main objective was completed.

If anyone else from DE would like the links to these 4 EE.log files, please send me a DM, since the message has not currently been viewed. Each one contains the entire session contents, where I am primarily focused on doing Flexa missions, and have typically done at least one successful Pulse Turbine prior to it not working as intended. I have also exited the game without doing any other missions to ensure that one of the last things found in the files is the aborted mission.

It appears as though once you encounter the Flexa Pulse Turbine door bug that it persists with you throughout your session, but this is just a guess.

I encountered the Flexa Pulse Turbine door bug during a mission and had to abort. I did a few more Flexa missions and the very next time I encountered the Pulse Turbine mission the door did not open. Both times I was the host in public matches piloting the railjack while other players entered the marked objectives.

I have seen at least 4 different green doors that would not open in the new corpus railjack missions today. Cant tell you what the POI is called since there sadly is no list of existing POIs on the wiki. The objective is to set a Corpus Crewship adrift.

I guess it has something to do with enemy spawns being too close to the door when enemy AI and door AI spawn simultaneously.

Happened twice in the void storm. The first time, I managed to spawn the Necramech on the other side of the door right away and teleport into it (did not check the other doors, also, the door didn't open from the inside either).

The second time (during the very next mission), several of the other round doors were locked as well (except the one leading to the Archwing entrance/exit; the large square door worked, too), and I could not spawn the Necramech on the other side easily, due to "Invalid launch point". Once I managed to spawn the Necramech on the other side of the door I was unable to teleport into it. I tried this with another, locked, round door on the map and again, it was difficult to spawn the mech on the other side and seemingly impossible to teleport into it. Both times I was with other players (public matchmaking) and the door was blocked for the others as well (I was the host both times).

This is the screenshot metadata from the second incident (where I had to abort):

/Lotus/Levels/Proc/Railjack/GrineerRadarShipInterior/CWAI.lp Z: /Lotus/Levels/Railjack/GrineerRadarShip/AsteroidRadarInteriorIntermediate P: 16, -8.6, 40  H:-124  Log: 6336.266, /Lotus/Levels/Railjack/RailjackInteriorV2.level, /Lotus/Levels/Railjack/Proc/RailJackSaturnExterminateCombined1PoiProc/+dyT3I6R1-5fpMgAAA_Dig.lp

Possible clue to this bug.
I have never run into the locked door before. Then I started running the void storms after this patch hit and I started having a bugged pulse generator rate of about 40% -50%.

I had always assumed that I was immune to the bug because I was playing Solo (as in having never ever having played Railjack with a fellow tenno. and I have run a lot of RJ-mission).
Then it hit me.... I am no longer playing alone. I have my crew!

I booted my entire crew of the ship and have not had a locked door in around 10+ pulse generators. I will continue to test this by running void storms with out crew and update if I run into the bug again. But so far it feels as if kicking the crew helped a lot.

47 minutes ago, Tombsite said:

Possible clue to this bug.
I have never run into the locked door before. Then I started running the void storms after this patch hit and I started having a bugged pulse generator rate of about 40% -50%.

I had always assumed that I was immune to the bug because I was playing Solo (as in having never ever having played Railjack with a fellow tenno. and I have run a lot of RJ-mission).
Then it hit me.... I am no longer playing alone. I have my crew!

I booted my entire crew of the ship and have not had a locked door in around 10+ pulse generators. I will continue to test this by running void storms with out crew and update if I run into the bug again. But so far it feels as if kicking the crew helped a lot.

The bug did happen prior to Command Intrinsics too (even in Solo), but it is possible I've used specters in those instances. Try to spawn a specter into railjack (order it to hold position within RJ) if you see a Pulse Turbine and see if that breaks it consistently.

Title: Was doing a saturn void-storm mission, actually got reactant this time (so that seems to be fixed) but once we got inside the pulse turbine, there was no computer terminal to hack, so we couldn't expose the first radiator. 

Had to abort mission. 

The waypoint was pointing to the door that leads back out of the station, but I ran around and found each terminal manually and tried to interact with them, but could not. 

Edit: Used the UI tag because that was the only one vaguely relevent. 

Seems like an oversight that the 'missions' section of the bug forum doesn't have a tag for 'The objective broke and rendered the mission incompletable', which isn't exactly a performances or AI issue. 

• 2 weeks later...

Still not fixed. Just lost bunch of credits and resourses when pulse turbine door didn't open in consecutive missions, so I lost stuff for 5 or 6 missions, I guess. I was with three other players and they also lost everything. Nice bug!

Encountered this several times (5+ times both solo and in group, perhaps at a 20-30% failrate) since the launch of Railjack so any recent changes probably isn't the cause. Strange thing is that this door is the only one that seem to glitch out even though Shipkiller, Hangar and Missile platform all have similarily triggered doors. Extra strange is that the door does light up green but still doesn't open, the game knows you've destroyed the thingy outside.

Tried pushing enemies to open it but it also didn't react to them.

Causes I can think of is that the door already thinks it's open, perhaps due to some glitched hitbox specific to pulse turbine (some of that falling debris?)

Any reason why the door isn't simply removed or made to be always open after the second sink is destroyed?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived