Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus ship Defense missions

Crowned_Hailios

Is there any chance that the Corpus ship defense mission will ever be changed the tileset is really nice and all but it is way too big, most defense mission usually take around 20 mins to get to 20 waves solo but the Corpus ships take me on average 40 mins solo, the enemies spawn so far away and take forever to get to the point, it's easily my least favorite defense mission and I'll always avoid it at all costs.

I love defense but also hate that tile to death.   Its one of the things im NOT looking forward to with new update as a console player.  

People say just do it once and never go back.    I want to be able to just click on random nodes or help people and not have to worry about crap missions.   

Its like Spy/Rescue in kuva lich murmurs.  I hate those missions to death.  Why cant every murmur node just be fun and enjoyable??? 

But that deadlock corpus defense tile.......that is the worst tile in the whole entire game lol.  

------------------------------------------

I hate steel path but now that its freaking required I might as well go after the stupid rewards.   I played Earth - Erpo? which is an arcwing mission....  omg it was sooooo awesome......   just tons and tons of enemies coming at me from all angles!  I was solo....    Most of the nodes on console have very few, slow spawning enemies.    Now if we got swarmed by enemies like in that Archwing mission I would be hella down for the corpus defense tile.   

But like you said they are so few and far between it it literally takes twice as long to do the stupid mission.  

And thats on top of the fact that Railjack missions should have been focused on railjacks.....  like defending crap in SPACE.   

On 2021-03-30 at 4:00 AM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I love defense but also hate that tile to death.   Its one of the things im NOT looking forward to with new update as a console player.  

People say just do it once and never go back.    I want to be able to just click on random nodes or help people and not have to worry about crap missions.   

Its like Spy/Rescue in kuva lich murmurs.  I hate those missions to death.  Why cant every murmur node just be fun and enjoyable??? 

But that deadlock corpus defense tile.......that is the worst tile in the whole entire game lol.  

------------------------------------------

I hate steel path but now that its freaking required I might as well go after the stupid rewards.   I played Earth - Erpo? which is an arcwing mission....  omg it was sooooo awesome......   just tons and tons of enemies coming at me from all angles!  I was solo....    Most of the nodes on console have very few, slow spawning enemies.    Now if we got swarmed by enemies like in that Archwing mission I would be hella down for the corpus defense tile.   

But like you said they are so few and far between it it literally takes twice as long to do the stupid mission.  

And thats on top of the fact that Railjack missions should have been focused on railjacks.....  like defending crap in SPACE.   

You know what would make an RJ defence mission great?

Make it like the Archwing Mobile Defence mission on Salacia.

Defense needs changes for a long time now. It's slowly becoming the second most hated game mode after defection. No one wants to do a mission that has a longer rotation length than Survival.

It's best you comment and vent your frustrations on my thread here so this issue gets more exposure. 

vor 13 Stunden schrieb DrivaMain:

It's slowly becoming the second most hated game mode after defection. 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb RyAn0099:

Isn't it infested salvage?

I though Assasination-Ambulas is the most hated one? (One unwanted frame part/12mins)

On 2021-04-01 at 10:18 AM, RyAn0099 said:

Isn't it infested salvage?

You know.... It might be.... The thing is... Infested Salvage doesn't crop up In Sorties like Defection does so maybe people just forgot that they hate it 😝 !!!

On 2021-04-01 at 8:07 PM, ES-Flinter said:

I though Assasination-Ambulas is the most hated one? (One unwanted frame part/12mins)

This one is pretty high up there.... But it does give Inaros Mains a chance to flex....

"LOOK AT MY HEALTH, *@##$ !!!" 😈

• 1 month later...

Archived