Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: Update 30

[DE]Rebecca

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or feature but the deluxe skin for Mirage seems to have her doppelgangers set as a bluish/purple hue that is unaffected by any colors set in the arsenal. It only seems to be the issue with this skin & not any other.

2 hours ago, Cindraulic said:

I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or feature but the deluxe skin for Mirage seems to have her doppelgangers set as a bluish/purple hue that is unaffected by any colors set in the arsenal. It only seems to be the issue with this skin & not any other.

I have found this happens only on the classic graphics engine. Also, it affects the elytron archwing this way as well, and also the itzal though the itzal turns bright, neon green. With the archwings, this only happens in railjack missions, not archwing missions.

On 2021-04-20 at 8:55 PM, Henrypika said:

Lost the UI when starting a railjack mission from the orbiter while using operator form.

Good news: Infinite loading tunnel from doing the same thing is gone!

Reveal hidden contents

PukgQ0c.jpgyYciZ2n.jpgCmcp5mQ.jpg

You'll want to post that over in the Bug Report section rather than here, for best chances of getting it seen and fixed.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-04-13 at 8:04 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you purchase Sevagoth with Platinum, you will receive a Riven Mod as a Quest Reward in addition to the Sevagoth Blueprint and some other secret goodies.

This is especially interesting... 🤔.

Is this for the benefit of the Helminth mechanic ? If so then Awesome 👍 !!!!

On 2021-04-13 at 8:04 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’ve also scaled down the Grattler projectile size to further improve performance. 

😥 Oh no... Not my Projectile Size !!! 😱

As someone who Plays on Controller.... Thick Projectiles help alot in targeting enemy weak points. 

Archived