Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This "zanuka Project"?

Chaosdreamer

I think Zanuka refers to the new warframe, but I also thought it could refer to the dogs as well. It just seems like Alad's project would be a bit bigger than personal guard dogs.

Perhaps it's not one but an army of the robo-dogs? You know, Hyena, the "Corpus proxy that hunts in packs" as referred to by Lotus?

My whole idea of the Zanuka project would be. If the corpus win the war they would have had countless Tenno still in Cryo Sleep to study and experiment on and then sell off the remains for profit. With all that Data and Profits they could collect off the countless Tenno in Sleep my though would be he would use it to create Tenno/Corpus Hybrid Weapons and Battle Armors. Much like what Vor did with his weapon Grineer/Orokin Tech pistol and what the Corpus did with their Fusion MOAs

I think the Zanuka project has something to do with the hibernating Tenno he found.

This is just something i thought of what might be the Zanuka project:

The new warframe that comes out hopefully next big update called the Berserker has some restrains around her neck, wrists and feet. I think that this new warframe with the Tenno inside has been awokened restrained and maybe brainwashed.

I think that after defeating Alad`s dog and maybe him as well the Berserker breaks free and starts fighting Tenno just like the stalker to protect the corpus.

Maybe when the berserker goes literally berserk you need to kill her and gather warframe parts to make your own Berserker warframe.

This would be something to work hard for, fun to fight a new mini-boss and gather warframe parts.

This is all just an idea on what might happen or what would be cool to happen.

It would be funny if the zanuka project was something personal.

ALAD V HAS FINALLY UNLEASHED HIS ZANUKA PROJECT!

Now, every room in his house can successfully grow delicate orchids, despite the harsh jovian atmosphere.

TREMBLE IN FEAR AT HIS PRETTY GARDEN!

Llyssa, on 30 Oct 2013 - 10:50 AM, said:

It would be funny if the zanuka project was something personal.

ALAD V HAS FINALLY UNLEASHED HIS ZANUKA PROJECT!

Now, every room in his house can successfully grow delicate orchids, despite the harsh jovian atmosphere.

TREMBLE IN FEAR AT HIS PRETTY GARDEN!

I would have sacrificed those cryopods without hesitation if that was the Zanuka Project. Got to have something nice after a day of cutting down the redshirts in the grimdark Warframe universe.