The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Forma on Steel Path shop THIS week! (02/05/21 - 09/05/21)

vanaukas

4 hours ago, Fl_3 said:

Looks at the stack of Umbral forma he already has from MR rank ups, twitch drops and things like that.

Looks at his Warframes and melee weapons that totally own every bit of content in the game solo without having had to resort to using a single Umbral Forma to make them strong enough to do so.

"Cool I guess?"

16 hours ago, vanaukas said:

PSA: I don't care if you have stockpiled every single one to this day, I don't care if you don't want it for your builds, I'll keep reminding this for those tennos who need it.

I love when I can predict stuff.

3 hours ago, Redfeather75 said:

Too many steel essence for me. I'll have to save up for next time. But I need to the kuva now!

Maybe you'll be better using the Kuva rotation week, so you ave some Essence for the deal, comes next week. It's 55 SE for 50k kuva.

I just don't feel the 22% to power strength is going to make or break the game.

Already never dying and one-hitting nearly everything anyway, way  too expensive and inflexible.

I put an umbra forma on, I am obligated to that build forever. Maybe if I was one of those hardcore people, I keep hearing about, that has a extra duplicate frame per build, I could have a duplicate umbra build. But yes then I also use a whole bunch of frames, so it's just way too much work for 22% power.

But maybe it is what it is, if it gives people something to grind for, why not I guess.

/edit

ps. I just checked my umbra excalibur in-game, his umbra strengh mod says 77%, with 3 set bonus, I think it was, shouldn't it be 66%, accoding to wiki:
"Umbral Intensify will receive a 50% increase to its effects."

44% base x 1.5?

On 2021-05-04 at 2:13 PM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Did you miss the "/s" he posted? 

No, I just ignored it because he's right. 

It's not my fault is that guy presses too many buttons on his keyboard now is it? 

Archived