Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.6.0: The Vectis!

[DE]Rebecca

Well, the Corpus emblem is not what I expected. (The main reason I supported the corpus xD)

http://imgur.com/a/Bhovy

Kind of disappointed, actually.

Oh well, free stuff is free stuff.

Haven't gone back in game since Vectis update, so have not claimed weapon or badge. Looks like a modified Corpus Void badge.  Damn, this sucks.

I was hoping for the Bee Hive logo from the banners on Cloud City (Livestream #16, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT_UdhuVILM#'>1:22:02). That would have made for a nice looking badge... Oh, well...

Hey i just wanted to know. the damage made by de Dread was decreased? or the enemy's armor was increades? im talking about dread because its the primary weapon i have been using for a long time. and i could make a 4-6k critic damage to ancients lvl 100. i could kill them in 5 arrows. now i am dealing 2k critic damage to lvl 40 grinneers of phobos!!!? i used to kill them even by not charging the arrow. now sometimes they dont die when i charge it!!! why? i want to Knoow. i feel my dread worthless and before was being so destructive!!

what the F*** happen to my Cropus S#&$? i spent 100 missions on their side to get their weps. not to get the Grineer BS..  fail again... excellent work DE...  

OMG OMG OMG I NO GET ITEAEM!!11!!11  Y U DO DIS DE?!?

Seriously learn to read.

GratuitousLurking, on 31 Oct 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

Man, a new sniper rifle, can't complain there. That thing is a beautiful piece of work, that, and probably much appreciated with the lost of Snipetron

yeah cause almost all of the warframe players did not get Snipetron vandal for almost no effort.. so i totally see the lost Snipetron there... NOT!

- loki switch teleport is still bugged (sometimes target doesnt switch)

- arsenal doesnt display the correct status on armor

- scavers clipping isues (my scarves comes out of my back)

- i noticed a bug in nightmare when using rage and quick thinking and the penalty is energy vampire

Edited by Desauron