Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So when is DE gonna make the loot pool indevidual instead of it being for everyone in the squad?

-Just_Hunter-

Just now, dkgaming1010 said:

okay so come with your argument because im pretty sure i know more about this than you

You've demonstrated enough that you don't.

Easy fix: Don't play with people who go afk if you're so worried about drops disappearing.

Again, this thread is 100% useless and pointless. They aren't going to change anything because there's nothing wrong. You're only complaining and throwing blame because you made mistakes and think the world should cater to you and your problems.

The only other possibility is that you're just trolling and none of this is even true. You just want to rile people up because you're bored.

In the end, go away. No results are going to come out of this thread in your favor.

2 minutes ago, LustreOfHavoc said:

You've demonstrated enough that you don't.

Easy fix: Don't play with people who go afk if you're so worried about drops disappearing.

Again, this thread is 100% useless and pointless. They aren't going to change anything because there's nothing wrong. You're only complaining and throwing blame because you made mistakes and think the world should cater to you and your problems.

The only other possibility is that you're just trolling and none of this is even true. You just want to rile people up because you're bored.

In the end, go away. No results are going to come out of this thread in your favor.

Easy fix i have freinds that i wanna help and yet im not complaining about my lose the just the way they treat this in general and yeah normaly it isnt a problem and if you actualy go back and read some more you will understand the trouble because the people that are trying to solve this with me has understood it but you havent and decided to *@##$ about it

1 minute ago, dkgaming1010 said:

Easy fix i have freinds that i wanna help and yet im not complaining about my lose the just the way they treat this in general and yeah normaly it isnt a problem and you actualy go back and read some more you will understand the trouble because the people that are trying to solve this with me has understood it but you havent and decided to bithc about it

I repeat, there is nothing wrong with the loot system. The tweaks you're asking for help AFK farmers, which will never happen. This thread will never give you the results you're looking for and is a waste of time.

1 minute ago, LustreOfHavoc said:

I repeat, there is nothing wrong with the loot system. The tweaks you're asking for help AFK farmers, which will never happen. This thread will never give you the results you're looking for and is a waste of time.

Yet im not afk farming try again, and yet i have come further than you have with your so called password problem and people getting access to your account (which you would recive a email about) but yeah im just trying to make the game a bit more playable and so that you dont get punished by your loot disapering because some dip S#&$ is afk which as i clarified earlier is the core of the problem

Now I'm the one confused...

... Since when does Smeeta's Affinity buff give double drops?

Last time I checked, Affinity buffs is a byproduct of Charm Buff as much as 2x drops, critical and whatever else it gives...

Yet im not afk farming try again, and yet i have come further than you have with your so called password problem and people getting access to your account (which you would recive a email about) but yeah im just trying to make the game a bit more playable and so that you dont get punished by your loot disapering because some dip S#&$ is afk which as i clarified earlier is the core of the problem

I didn't say you were AFK farming. (Which I now think you are trying to do) I said the changes you're asking for would HELP AFK farming, which DE will not implement for your benefit.

Pick up your own loot. It won't disappear if it's picked up.

Why are you bringing my thread into this?

Just now, Uhkretor said:

Now I'm the one confused...

... Since when does Smeeta's Affinity buff give double drops?

Last time I checked, Affinity buffs is a byproduct of Charm Buff as much as 2x drops, critical and whatever else it gives...

it takes the amount you would get from a drop and i have a resource booster so i get 4 SE from a single acolyte but then i get affinity buff and i get 8 then if it double proc i would get 16 and then with tek enchance you would have 155 seconds for it rebuff in the duration

6 minutes ago, LustreOfHavoc said:

I didn't say you were AFK farming. (Which I now think you are trying to do) I said the changes you're asking for would HELP AFK farming, which DE will not implement for your benefit.

Pick up your own loot. It won't disappear if it's picked up.

Why are you bringing my thread into this?

first of all it wouldnt help afk farming and second im not trying to get my account banned.

third i picked up all of my loot exept my SE (which is the meta for farming SE) and my freind was afk for 2-4 minutes and because the drops also was there for him and loot CAP is shared i lost all my stored SE that was on the floor

fourth because atleast i have a viabel reason to make a topic unlike you instead of contacting support;)

fi

first of all it wouldnt help afk farming and second im not trying to get my account banned.

third i picked up all of my loot exept my SE (which is the meta for farming SE) and my freind was afk for 2-4 minutes and because the drops also was there for him and loot CAP is shared i lost all my stored SE that was on the floor

fourth because atleast i have a viabel reason to make a topic unlike you instead of contacting support;)

Then pick up the SE if they are AFK. Problem solved. That way you don't lose it. Can't stress enough how pointless this thread is.

2 minutes ago, LustreOfHavoc said:

Then pick up the SE if they are AFK. Problem solved. That way you don't lose it. Can't stress enough how pointless this thread is.

neither can i stress enough how pointless your thread is ;) and yet i still have made people see the point of my argument while yours dosnt make any sense.

and you still think this is pointless you are more than welcome to go ahead and leave ;)

neither can i stress enough how pointless your thread is ;) and yet i still have made people see the point of my argument while yours dosnt make any sense.

and you still think this is pointless you are more than welcome to go ahead and leave ;)

So you are a troll. Thanks for clarifying. Good luck suckering the others who come in.

Ok, Charm Affinity buff also gives double drops...

... Had to re-read the wiki page about it, which proves how useful it actually is when I used my Smeeta... /s

Well, its like someone else said... That's what you get from gambling, since Charm gives random buffs...

... You willingly took a risk that didn't pay off at all... Who exactly is to blame for the result?

Just now, LustreOfHavoc said:

So you are a troll. Thanks for clarifying. Good luck suckering the others who come in.

im not trolling because there is people in this thread that has understood the problem and they understand thats its actualy kinda frustrating that we have to abuse and exploit the game this much

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Ok, Charm Affinity buff also gives double drops...

... Had to re-read the wiki page about it, which proves how useful it actually is when I used my Smeeta... /s

Well, its like someone else said... That's what you get from gambling, since Charm gives random buffs...

... You willingly took a risk that didn't pay off at all... Who exactly is to blame for the result?

yeah i know that but i cant see why i should be punished just because my freind had to go take a S#&$ and i wanted to be a good friend and keep the mission going 

Loot cap was added to "improve performance", this was the official statement, this includes mods aswell as only 50 can exist at one point in the map

The actual reason was because players were farming on the old high level corpus ship interception with mag, excall, trinity and rhino when syndicate farming was introduced (a painfully slow thing to aquire back then), killing every enemy in spawns, this over time would reduce performance as hundreds of mods were in the spawn rooms, so to force players out of the afk farm with auto clickers, they changed interception inner workings (like the speed when the caps are 2 vs 2), they changed how interceptions start (caps are all to the enemy at the beguining), they changed several warframe abilities (then reversed them) and added the mod cap, forcing you to actually move to aquire the loot.

That won't be changing, if you want the loot that drops, you have to seek it.

1 minute ago, KIREEK said:

Loot cap was added to "improve performance", this was the official statement, this includes mods aswell as only 50 can exist at one point in the map

The actual reason was because players were farming on the old high level corpus ship interception with mag, excall, trinity and rhino when syndicate farming was introduced (a painfully slow thing to aquire back then), killing every enemy in spawns, this over time would reduce performance as hundreds of mods were in the spawn rooms, so to force players out of the afk farm with auto clickers, they changed interception inner workings (like the speed when the caps are 2 vs 2), they changed how interceptions start (caps are all to the enemy at the beguining), they changed several warframe abilities (then reversed them) and added the mod cap, forcing you to actually move to aquire the loot.

That won't be changing, if you want the loot that drops, you have to seek it.

yes i know that but it dosnt change thet fact that i should have my own loot cap and my freind has his so my SE wouldnt despawn because he was afk and the other way around

3 minutes ago, dkgaming1010 said:

yeah i know that but i cant see why i should be punished just because my freind had to go take a S#&$ and i wanted to be a good friend and keep the mission going 

Welll... I can see why you should be punished, as did everyone else.

... Frustrating? Yes.

... Causes toxicity? Definitely.

But again, who is to blame for it?

DE? nope

Your friend? Probably, he should've done that potty break before the mission.

You? No one told you to gamble with buffs and drops, but you willingly did it anyway while expecting results that didn't pay off...

Everyone else that forced DE for the changes that led to this particular problem? Definitely.

So~, while you may want to blame everyone else for your misfortune, you can't... Because its pretty much you VS the entire community and everyone else seems to agree that you shouldn't have gambled with those drops and, by consequence of your choice, everyone else seems to agree that you're the one to blame for the result... As much as I would like to say that they're all wrong, I'm an adept of "certainty" rather than "gambling" when drops are concerned so~ I have to agree with all of them.

I still think there's a decay timer at works, because I saw drop disappearing right in front of me after a specific timeframe. I gave the "5 minute" example because that's how long it felt, give or take a few seconds. Most likely, there's probably a specific cap that causes force removal of older drops if the cap is reached before the decay timer ends...

... Want my advice? Next time, don't do it...

20 hours ago, dkgaming1010 said:

So me and my freind was farming some Steel Essence and as my freind had to go afk so he couldnt pick up his loot i lose 40 minutes worth of grinding because of the loot cap had been reached because he hadnt picked his loot up so when is DE gonna raise the loot cap or gonna make it indevidual because its the 5th time i lose all of my SE in a run like really DE in theory its an easy fix i dont know how to write codes for a game but its one of those small things that just make your day worse.

Wait...you guys weren't trying to follow a certain youtuber's method of waiting to correct your SE, were you? If so, then you knew the risk too, right?

So you were multiboxing pretty hard, found a camp spot that was easily scriptable then after a while(you did not want it to look suspicious), you decided to get back and loot everything at once and realised that steel essences despawn.

As you really value steel essences for your flipping strategy, likely involving riven mods, you took your chances and made a lobby post on the forum in order for DE to remove the behavior on steel essences?

Am I far?

3 minutes ago, Galuf said:

So you were multiboxing pretty hard, found a camp spot that was easily scriptable then after a while(you did not want it to look suspicious), you decided to get back and loot everything at once and realised that steel essences despawn.

As you really value steel essences for your flipping strategy, likely involving riven mods, you took your chances and made a lobby post on the forum in order for DE to remove the behavior on steel essences?

Am I far?

emmm no i didnt try and if you go to my account you can see i dont use khora much. And please go back a couple of side in this thread and read it and then you can come back :)

il y a 56 minutes, dkgaming1010 a dit :

emmm no i didnt try and if you go to my account you can see i dont use khora much. And please go back a couple of side in this thread and read it and then you can come back :)

Dude, I mean it is so obvious that you are doing something fishy with the game that I'd won't even try to argue with you. I hope for this thread to get closed and for you to get more healthy occupations in life.

3 minutes ago, Galuf said:

Dude, I mean it is so obvious that you are doing something fishy with the game that I'd won't even try to argue with you. I hope for this thread to get closed and for you to get more healthy occupations in life.

so your problem is that you have trust isues and no im not doing anything fishy i have legit proof of it and you can ask alot of people about it too and how could it come to this when the core of the problem is that the loot cap is shared and not induvidual 

Archived