Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Sevagoth dies, are all the attacks supposed to be dives?

(PSN)Unstar

Question

Sevagoth's Shadow seems to control very different depending on whether I've died or whether I summoned it by using 4.  I just don't know whether this is intentional.  When I summon using 4, the Shadow controls pretty much just like a Warframe.  I do melee attacks with the melee button, kind of like holding a Galatine.  But when Sevagoth "dies" and the Shadow comes out, every press of the melee button seems to make the Shadowdive forward, as if I used the Shadow's 2.  This has made it very difficult to kill any enemies because I dive past them and can't focus them down.

So here's my question: is this intended, or is this a bug?  I have my guess, but wanted to check with others before posting a bug report for something that could be by design.

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

Sevagoth's Shadow seems to control very different depending on whether I've died or whether I summoned it by using 4.  I just don't know whether this is intentional.  When I summon using 4, the Shadow controls pretty much just like a Warframe.  I do melee attacks with the melee button, kind of like holding a Galatine.  But when Sevagoth "dies" and the Shadow comes out, every press of the melee button seems to make the Shadowdive forward, as if I used the Shadow's 2.  This has made it very difficult to kill any enemies because I dive past them and can't focus them down.

So here's my question: is this intended, or is this a bug?  I have my guess, but wanted to check with others before posting a bug report for something that could be by design.

yes that is whats intented, you want to hit 4 or 5 enemies with that and then you'll revive

1 hour ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

That's because of his position and the camera angle, which are both terrible.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

every press of the melee button seems to make the Shadowdive forward, as if I used the Shadow's 2.  This has made it very difficult to kill any enemies because I dive past them and can't focus them down

The shadow oneshots enemies with the dive when trying to revive Sevagoth.

It's as designed and really really clunky to use. The passive is pointless to me. The most annoying thing about it is that if there's no enemies you have to wait for the timer to run out to die. There needs to be a suicide button. I would probably use it every time even if there's enemies around. 

7 hours ago, RazerXPrime said:

It's as designed and really really clunky to use. The passive is pointless to me. The most annoying thing about it is that if there's no enemies you have to wait for the timer to run out to die. There needs to be a suicide button. I would probably use it every time even if there's enemies around. 

Its quite clunky, but solo reviving while oneshotting any enemies is worth the hassle imo. There's a warframe mod lenghtening bleedout duration, i would never even consider using it before Sevagoth release. It can help when not enough enemies are nearby. Also, aim at enemies feet for better chance to actually hit. 

BTW, anybody knows if shadow revive works in arbitrations? 

hace 11 minutos, (PSN)Jacobivan dijo:

Its quite clunky, but solo reviving while oneshotting any enemies is worth the hassle imo. There's a warframe mod lenghtening bleedout duration, i would never even consider using it before Sevagoth release. It can help when not enough enemies are nearby. Also, aim at enemies feet for better chance to actually hit. 

BTW, anybody knows if shadow revive works in arbitrations? 

When it came out it was not working,dont know about now tho

Archived