Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where should I put my new galvanized mod?

sitfesz

5 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

Where do you get that mod. I'm really disappointed in the arcanes and want to see how much these galvanized mods suck. I imagine it's just a massive grind to make OP weapons more OP while doing nothing meaningful for the game.

At the hexis arbitration vendor for 20 vitus essence / each.

On 2021-07-06 at 12:11 PM, sitfesz said:

Nice buffs for 30k endo each, and there are 9 galvanized mods.

Edit: It's only a secondary problem, because primary and shotgun matches the mod capacity with a forma.

Having the same problem. Not really sure, considering dropping exilus mods (or lowering them) which kinda wastes all those exilus adapaters i farmed.

On 2021-07-06 at 9:11 AM, sitfesz said:

PmhBcRH.png

Nice buffs for 30k endo each, and there are 9 galvanized mods.

Edit: It's only a secondary problem, because primary and shotgun matches the mod capacity with a forma.

With a .6 Disposition, that Armaata (magazine, damage) riven isn't worth the Slot Capacity.

Replace the riven with Augur Pact or Magnum Force, either would have higher damage than the Riven, plus they'd free up Capacity so you can use that Galvanized Diffusion

It was a rhetorical question on why aren't secondary capacities taken into account.

10 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

With a .6 Disposition, that Armaata (magazine, damage) riven isn't worth the Slot Capacity.

The magazine capacity gives 4 base and 8 doubled ammo, which is an increase from 12 to 16 and from 24 to 32. It makes holster reload faster too, and the 3 kill buff is not expiring on pyrana prime while it's holstered, so tldr magazine capacity makes it easier to keep the twins up, while also having 110% base dmg.

7 hours ago, Bakaguya-sama said:

Drop 1 rank on the Steady Hand.  Have it 2/3. You wont be noticing the miniscule increase in recoil at all.  

I thought this should be rather obvious.  

What should be obvious can different to others. Not exceeding the maximum capacity of the base mod by generalizing the new capacities when releasing a replacement mods should be the obvious move to me.

Archived