Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSA) Sisters of Parvos Riptide Supporter Pack + Waverider's Heart Decoration.

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno! 

I'll keep this short and sweet so the main points stand out:

- We are adding the 'Waverider's Heart Decoration' to the Riptide Supporter Pack Server-side on all platforms (Nintendo Switch soon when it launches there). Currently, this item is only available in the Platinum Bundles on Purchase (or Gift). This should be done today or tomorrow. 
- We will run a script tomorrow for anyone who has already bought the Riptide Pack.
- This was a complete oversight that just didn't click to include in the Support Packs, but we are rectifying it.

Cheers, Tenno! 

Alt helmet also isn't included. That's unfortunate.

Edit: Just completed the quest. Did not receive the bonus Riven mod. Also, I was going to co-gift the plat version to my friend so we both got 2 decos; I cannot receive the pack as a gift and burned my plat.

6 hours ago, DrinkingRock said:

Alt helmet also isn't included. That's unfortunate.

Edit: Just completed the quest. Did not receive the bonus Riven mod. Also, I was going to co-gift the plat version to my friend so we both got 2 decos; I cannot receive the pack as a gift and burned my plat.

same? just finished the Yareli quest, no riven on the inbox message 

hace 17 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Tenno! 

I'll keep this short and sweet so the main points stand out:

- We are adding the 'Waverider's Heart Decoration' to the Riptide Supporter Pack Server-side on all platforms (Nintendo Switch soon when it launches there). Currently, this item is only available in the Platinum Bundles on Purchase (or Gift). This should be done today or tomorrow. 
- We will run a script tomorrow for anyone who has already bought the Riptide Pack.
- This was a complete oversight that just didn't click to include in the Support Packs, but we are rectifying it.

I sended a ticket to support to ask for the 595 plat refund 

Dont alarm now i ll buy the Riptide pack 

How much time is it going to be live?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Machote777 said:

I sended a ticket to support to ask for the 595 plat refund 

Dont alarm now i ll buy the Riptide pack 

How much time is it going to be live?

Already live. I got it today and have the decoration.

Not got her alt helm, though that can be handled with the Nightwave system.

4 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Already live. I got it today and have the decoration.

Not got her alt helm, though that can be handled with the Nightwave system.

Will you get the Riven after the quest if you get the Supporter pack?

1 hour ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Well I have a combo of all these issues but waited in hopes of a fix. But it seems it has not, is there a post that brought this forward or do I have to conract support.

I put in my support ticket on Tuesday for a refund and have yet to hear back.

• 2 weeks later...

Any comment on the Yareli Physalia Helmet not being included with the (rather expensive) paid Supporter Packs while it is included in the in-game collection? This is clearly an oversight given that the Waverider's Heart Decoration was not caught before the update went live either.

Having multiple bundles is fine, but $40 USD should absolutely include everything the in-game Platinum bundle offers when almost every item overlaps between these bundles.

Well , I feel cheated as well, I bought Yareli bundle after looking everywhere to see if there was a supporter pak. There wasnt, so I did the mission to feed her to the helmith, the SUPRISE supporter pak. Then I wasnt recognized for Riven w the correction scrip they ran. Of course that may be rectified w the support ticket but it still feels like i wass cheap cheated both plat and cash.

Archived