Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

your wost sister ?

_Anise_

Ok my last one had invisibility and teleport edit:molt and healing !! which makes her a complete PITA because she goes invisible and then teleports then goes invisible again and by the time I caught upto her the shields have recharged, not to mention her dog has the thing where it splits into 3 making it a pain to carry out an attempt kill on every dog not only that by a stroke of super bad luck guessing the order I managed to max her level out.

by contrast my next sister I have had 2 kill attempts and already know 2 of the sigils and their oredr, super easy !! in the bag already, the dogs die in 1 hit because they don't split go immune and my lich only has teleport so I can get back to her in a pinch and kill her !

whats been your worst sister so far ?

Probably the one I did this morning. I dunno how the abilities work for Sisters, but this one could teleport, place Oberon's rad mat, place Protea's turrets, and steal guns... A really nasty combo of teammates killing each other, being squirrely and running away before her shields could be fully removed, nuking people with turrets, and just being a general nuisance. Fighting her at Tier 5 was not pleasant. Ona Ax, you were... something.

My 2nd (and last lol) sister was created with saryn and had the Diplos pistols, and she was so frickin OP it's not even funny anymore. Always teleporting into terrain as well.

Best thing is, I converted her, not knowing I wouldn't get her gun if I do. So now I'm stuck with a worthless npc and no gun.

My second Lich. Mostly because for some godforsaken reason her Plasmor bypassed shield gates. Of course, when I use it, it doesn't work that way.

Granted, the things 53% toxin by default, so it's a beast, but still. Threw on a Galvanised Multishot mod and it's doing work. Plus her hound's an oddly effective support companion what with it's ability to disarm everything in a 20 foot radius. Now all I need to do is give some upgrades so it doesn't die to a firm glare.

Oh, also, my newest sister's got a hound that fires homing electric death balls which seem to like orbiting if they miss. So that's fun.

Archived