Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cenote Pit Monster puzzle

klop1904

Question

24 answers to this question

On 2021-10-01 at 10:27 PM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Bounty timers are for reward rotations......    To change the isolation tunnels you just leave the cambion drift and re-enter.....  

After a week of farming for this boss I can officially say with certainty that this is NOT TRUE and just leaving the Cambion drift and Coming back does NOT change the iso tunnels or their tileset’s

Neither does going to Necralisk to attempt to manually refresh the tiles by starting an Isolation Vault Bounties by mother, that does NOT work either 

NONE of the two work.

so the only way to “farm” is RNG, as the tile sets for the Iso vaults only change when Fass or Vome changes so if it’s not in any of the three vaults during a cycle it’s not going to be there for the rest of the cycle.

You can quickly skip the Wyrm Bait part (as it wastes time) by doing an Arcana mission by just talking to mother on the open world.

Then check all three iso vaults if none of them have it? Wait for the end of the cycle (so the current Vome or Fass can change) and try again

If one of the iso vaults does have the Sarlacc Pit / Jugulus Rex Tileset? Your lucky and you can keep farming by completing the puzzle defeating the boss and then exiting Cambion drift.

as exiting the drift DOES NOT change the tileset you can re-enter and go back to the exact same iso vault tunnel the Jugulus Rex boss was and do it again 

(Piece of Advice use a Loc Pin to mark the room so you don’t lose it) However after the Cycle ends it will most likely just disappear or Appear in a different location that’s most likely NOT the pit tileset so u should really check all 3 again

So as said, soon as the Cycle changes to either Vome or Fass the tileset should change if u exit the open world, so you have until then to farm as fast as you can if you find the boss.

I’ll probably make a thread about this myself to help players and Improvements DE can make, to make it less bs but that’s it however.

Hope this helps someone <3

If you're farming this guy for mods, I strongly recommend ignoring the tier 3 vault. I encountered the monster pit in at least ten different rotations for the tier 2 vault, and not even once at the tier 3 vault.

It would be nice if there was a place to share rotation information for this purpose. Maybe a forum thread. Or just someone going into the recruiting channel to let others know when the monster pit is available.

I had tried this solution and indeed a loc pin marker is not reliable at all, depending on the layout of the rooms it will not indicate the right place and will be here even if the pit is not there.

It complicates things more for me, especially since I use several markers for the differents vaults.

On 2021-07-10 at 6:27 AM, Rigtis said:

Yeah, a wothless turd that can wipe out entire rooms of enemies, one/two shot necramechs, blow up eidolons and the main reason why liches were given a huge amount of dmg reduction after they were transfered to the railjack.... yeah, definitely a wothless turd.

Perhaps Worthless Turd was Too over the top.... But I do Agree that Bonewidow is "Better Over All" Void Rig....

Obviously you noticed I used Quotes there...

That's because Voidrig is clearly OP for things like Mass Nuking, Eidolon Hunts and Iso Vaults.... But it's not so Good at things like Arcana Bounties, Endurance Railjack Missions (Survival & Defense) and Orphix Missions.... Mostly due to the Exact same Reason.... It's just Difficult to Sustain the Energy Hungry ARQUEBEX 😱.... 

Bonewidow's Meathook  makes it an easy Candidate for Rage to Sustain Ironbride.... Ironbride is obviously not on the Same Level as Arquebex but as it turns out... It's just Good Enough in most other Content with it's only Shortcoming being Eidolon Hunts....

Yes.... Bonewidow is better than Voidrig on the basis of being Slightly Above Average... 😁

Anyway this is off topic... I actually Came here to Talk about The Pit... 👀

On 2022-01-13 at 8:31 PM, Diminatrix said:

QUESTION : is there anywhere we can track what puzzle rooms spawn on each rotation to avoid having to go check each time ? 

On 2022-01-14 at 12:00 AM, BeeM said:

No it's randomly genrated, you have to check all 3 vault to find the puzzle room you want.

Actually you're Both Right....

There is indeed away to Check which Which Location the Cenote Pit Tile has Spawned in.... But it's Borderline Just Straight Up Unreliable....

Appearanrly you can place A Loc-Pin inside the Tile and the pin will move with the Tile when you reset....

Unfortunately this Technique is Unreliable.... 

After Placing The Loc-Pin... When I went to Reset... The Pin did Follow the Tile To The Correct Cave (it was a Different Cave than the one I entered when I Placed the pin)... But the Exact Location where I had Placed The Pin had Changed.... By almost 100 Meters... 😱

When I went to Go Reset Again the pin was simply in the wrong location.... I confirmed this when I checked the Other Caves and found the Pit again....

I think maybe it was a Mistake to place The Loc-Pin inside the Actual Pit....

So i Destroyed it (you cant move Pins) and placed Another Pin... this Time Above The Pit....

I have yet to test if it actually Works because Jugulus Rex Dropped The last Mod I needed hence I had no Reason to Reset... 👀

But I shall Report any New Discoveries if this does or Doesn't Work... 👍

Il y a 3 heures, Diminatrix a dit :

QUESTION : is there anywhere we can track what puzzle rooms spawn on each rotation to avoid having to go check each time ? 

No it's randomly genrated, you have to check all 3 vault to find the puzzle room you want.

If you unlocked all vault you can skip the collect sample parts by doing arcana bounties.

As a returning player to Warframe , and a new player to all things mech related this may or may not be a dumb question : 

from Syberthug's explanation I understand that every time bounty cycles reset , the "special rooms" in each of the isolation vaults changes. Which means in each rotation there are 6 chances of finding the Pit monster puzzle (that's what Warframe wiki calls the room from the video)  - 3 tiers of vaults and 2 puzzle types per tier. 

I know we can track bounties on https://hub.warframestat.us/#/ under Entrati bounty cycle to see the reset times as well as the Isolation vault chamber rewards. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Bounty timers are for reward rotations......    To change the isolation tunnels you just leave the cambion drift and re-enter.....  

The pit is a tile that randomly spawns in isolation tunnels...  doesnt have nothing to do with time of day.   You also said you check the bounty rotations??? For What??? There is no info there that would tell you anything lol..... 

Meaning I checked each isolation vault tunnels every time the bounties reset not what the bounties were (as I stated with "checked each bounty rotation" and not "checked the bounties each rotation" everyone knows that bounties don't tell you anything about the layout of a randomly generated map and leaving and reentering drift does not change what rooms are in the tunnels or I wouldn't have been able to farm that pit time after time after time in the one bounty rotation it's shown up in. The layout changes reach trip to necralisk but the rooms that are there do not change each trip those only change on bounty rotation. If you haven't farmed it since they came out then your clearly working from outdated information as far as how isolation vault rooms are spawned. Keep that in mind next time you need to show your right about something.

On 2021-07-27 at 2:35 PM, whatiswar01 said:

Yea i mean just until the bounty timed out the vault will randomly refresh to another. But anyway thanks for your information.

13 hours ago, (PSN)syberthug75 said:

These are a joke to get to spawn I spent hours today looking for it checked every bounties rotation and every vome/fass cycle with it never showing up. Great you have a way to farm the good nechramech mods... But it's the worst farm in the game you get like a 1 in 12 chance of the room spawning then you have a 4.42 chance of getting a decent mod that breaks down to spending weeks looking for it the average casual player doesn't have that kind of time

The pit is a tile that randomly spawns in isolation tunnels...  doesnt have nothing to do with time of day.   You also said you check the bounty rotations??? For What??? There is no info there that would tell you anything lol..... Each Time you enter the Cambion Drift the 3 Isolation Tunnels are randomly generated....   each tunnel has TWO random rooms (and a buttload of connecting tiles).   That gives you 6 chances to get the Pit tile every time you enter the Drift....

I havent seen the loot table on Rex but yeah drop rate on the good mods probably sucks lol.

--------------------------------

If you guys know the difference between Iso and Arcana bounties you dont even have to fight mechs down in the tunnels...  Mechs sound faster....  arcana sounds like more loot but slower lol.   ( But technically you could ignore the objectives and just run around the tunnels lol??)

These are a joke to get to spawn I spent hours today looking for it checked every bounties rotation and every vome/fass cycle with it never showing up. Great you have a way to farm the good nechramech mods... But it's the worst farm in the game you get like a 1 in 12 chance of the room spawning then you have a 4.42 chance of getting a decent mod that breaks down to spending weeks looking for it the average casual player doesn't have that kind of time

10 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Correct he is only in the pit..... 

Once you go into the cambian drift the three iso tunnels are generated.    

If the pit is not in tier 1 iso it never will be until you exit the cambion drift and re-enter.....   BUT  you can still goto Tier 2 and Tier 3 (4 more chances at room).

===

"Waiting till next rotation" isnt a thing...   not with iso tunnels. 

Yea i mean just until the bounty timed out the vault will randomly refresh to another. But anyway thanks for your information.

Correct he is only in the pit..... 

Once you go into the cambian drift the three iso tunnels are generated.    

If the pit is not in tier 1 iso it never will be until you exit the cambion drift and re-enter.....   BUT  you can still goto Tier 2 and Tier 3 (4 more chances at room).

===

"Waiting till next rotation" isnt a thing...   not with iso tunnels. 

On 2021-07-25 at 2:55 PM, humansonofhumans said:

Thats how you summon the rex jugulus, when the video was made the room was empty, now it has the Jugulus rex on it.
The video shows how to unlock the room

7pYFpAe.png

Sorry for misunderstood. So only this tileset is able to summon it? If the room currently dont have this puzzle, then we can only wait till next rotaation?

On 2021-07-26 at 2:10 AM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

.....lame....  he is down IN the hole and normal sized??????      

I thought he would be even bigger and pop out of the hole to take up that whole room above.....   

He has tons of health??  You got tons of stacks on him with very little damage lol...   

--------------

So lazy...  I already got all the cool mods from Op Orphix Venom... Havent been down in isolations since sisters...   is there anything else he drops like maybe a captura scene or something to draw people in??   There is a capture in that room... on a tendril above the floor, but below the hole.  (purple vase)

i got all too, but just i wanted to scan them into my codex

.....lame....  he is down IN the hole and normal sized??????      

I thought he would be even bigger and pop out of the hole to take up that whole room above.....   

He has tons of health??  You got tons of stacks on him with very little damage lol...   

--------------

So lazy...  I already got all the cool mods from Op Orphix Venom... Havent been down in isolations since sisters...   is there anything else he drops like maybe a captura scene or something to draw people in??   There is a capture in that room... on a tendril above the floor, but below the hole.  (purple vase)

37 minutes ago, whatiswar01 said:

Lol thanks for giving this video but it is unrelated to what i asked. I still dk how to summon the rex

Thats how you summon the rex jugulus, when the video was made the room was empty, now it has the Jugulus rex on it.
The video shows how to unlock the room

7pYFpAe.png

hace 9 horas, Loza03 dijo:

Yes but the broken ones are unmodded and are, in fact, worthless once you have your own. Which is what's down there.

The user above was talking about must have mods for an owned mech, not the broken ones. In that case, both are entrati crap 🤣

7 hours ago, Rigtis_Minovsky said:

Yeah, a wothless turd that can wipe out entire rooms of enemies, one/two shot necramechs, blow up eidolons and the main reason why liches were given a huge amount of dmg reduction after they were transfered to the railjack.... yeah, definitely a wothless turd.

Yes but the broken ones are unmodded and are, in fact, worthless once you have your own. Which is what's down there.

En 8/7/2021 a las 19:09, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ dijo:

Sadly nothing can keep Void Rig from being a wothless turd.  

Yes it is randomly one of the rooms in Isolation Vaults.  (each vault has 2 "rooms")

Above the pit is a mass like Loza said.  You will see red nodules at the very tip.  Shoot those to wake up the pit.  The pit will spit things out which you have to retrieve and toss back into the pit.   

• when  the pit starts spitting stuff the immedeate area around the pit becomes a very toxic area so be careful.
  • You have a limited time to retrieve the spit up thingies before they explode,  If they explode just wait for more to be spit up.

Once you toss the thingies into the hole then a new ring of nodules will appear.   Shoot all of those.   The pit will spit up more thingies on a shorter time.  

Once you toss that into the pit you should be on the last row of nodules to shoot.   After you shoot them all everything will fall into the pit which is where it would usually open up so you could get a ew breakables and a captura......

-------------------------

I havent went after Juggy Rex yet.   So I dont know how to trigger him exactly  but I would start with those steps above...  You might have to go into the hole and use the portals which will drop you from the ceiling.....

--------------------------------

Mech RAGE is definately worth going after.  Oh the other really good mod to aim for is DEFLECTION.   Both of those are pretty must have on Bone Widow.    Sadly nothing can keep Void Rig from being a wothless turd.  

Archived