Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.1 + 10.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

Is this what? the second or third Ash Ultimate fix lately... Im pleasently surprised. Took long enough but it seems it may finally become what its supposed to be. (though I dunno how it works regaring enemies in hallways/close to them, it might need some further tweaking, I 'unno)

Also verryyyy nice to see those mellee problems were finally fixed, same for black screen.

However I think it was rather cruel to say to people that already got the new mods that they can keep them then nerf ONLY THE FUN ONE. 

I dont have one, but I saw screenshots and gifs. before it was 60% more sprint boost at max level, now it gives zero. EVIL

EDIT: Oh and shame about the pumpkins, they will be missed.

Edited by Disrupted

Yes, drastically reduced....to literally 0, this is just childish and vindictive, DE, those who got the aura should be able to keep it's effects, why do you enjoy reducing the speed of the playerbase? you nerfed stamina to make us go slower, we found ways around that, now you intentionally reduce the speed boost of the SPEED BOOST AURA to nothing, and yet you didn't touch any of the other "unreleased" or "in development" mods.

I don't even have the aura, or any of those mods, but touching speed boost and none of the others, especially the ones that are still useful, is just you picking at fast players again.

• Reduced difficulty of some mastery challenges, implemented frame-time performance improvements (noticeably for lower-end hardware), and lessened depth-of-field effect.

I hope the ones after Mastery rank 5 become harder then? Because they were easy as you-know-what.

I mean, if you can't do that, you should be practicing more, not complaining it's too hard.

A ton of people can do it.

Then again, I haven't seen the mastery 6+ challenges.