Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.6.1 + 10.6.1.1

[DE]darryl1

• Fixed a case where player would occasionally be unable to melee/block after being knocked down during melee swings.
  •  
  • Fixed a similar case where player would become stuck in the melee charge anim if knocked down while meleeing
  •  

Edited by DE_Sandra
video not visible

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Fixed a case where player would occasionally be unable to melee/block after being knocked down during melee swings.
  • Fixed a similar case where player would become stuck in the melee charge anim if knocked down while meleeing.

Finally! THANK YOU~!

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Restored original Bladestorm functionality where all enemies in the current room are eligible for attack, plus fixed a long-standing issue where subsequent targets weren't prioritized based on proximity to original target.

Wow, I knew you guys listened, but you responded to one of my previous comments in previous patch notes (in under a 24 hour time frame I might add) to where I requested to have it restored to it's former glory and I'm guessing it wasn't just because of me and that many others liked it how it was too. lolz. Thankyou very much DE staff. Also appreciate the other fixes as well of course, but we all have our own personal favorite reasons for liking certain hotfixes each time your team brings one to the table.

Edited by KakarrotSSJ4

Reduced difficulty of some mastery challenges

Stop making the game so easy!

What's the point of Mastery Test if they aren't there to annoy you?

Move those test to some other game mechanic, like getting those mods that you released early.

Beat these missions within a certain amount of time and you get a mod, something like that.

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Halloween decorations have been boxed up and put away in the attic until next year.

Sad, I liked the pumpkins.

Hotfix 10.6.1

• Fixed unresponsive black screen appearing at end of mission.

Forgiven I did not like the pumpkins that much.

when are you guys fixin neurodes drop rates? my clan its small and its difficult to gather 1k + neurodes if we only get 1 per 5 or 6 missions at this rate we are going to play more than 60k missions to gather 1k+ neurodes and thats just imposible. My experience been playing derelict missions defense, survival, capture, extermination at least 2 of each kind with master thieft and just get 2 neurodes? cmon. I got 1 after 3 missions on cyath eris. so make number 3 neurodes after 15 missions cmon